twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Ogreberry F4 Grow&Show

Day 36, and she's stretching and developing as I'd expect. The soil has been amended again, and she seems on track with no signs of health issues or deficiencies. She's had a leaf tuck up until now, and she may receive a light defoliation and a main cola LST very soon.
Screenshot_20221107-095409.png

:pass:

I'm back in ogreberry super terp day34....in sohum cannabis living soil in 5gal grassroots living soil grow bags.....already budding up ...it has some friends in there with her...who's Daddy 

Attachments

• 20221115_113742.jpg
    20221115_113742.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 17
Hey guys I did a review for orgeberry the other day.. I grown it couple times now and been dabbing in it for a awhile and have throughly enjoyed it.. so I thought I would share with all of you :d5::vibe: snd another huge thank you again to Adam from Twenty20 this was a honor and can’t wait to get my hands on some more:clapper::toke::bow::thanks:

Hey guys I did a review for orgeberry the other day.. I grown it couple times now and been dabbing in it for a awhile and have throughly enjoyed it.. so I thought I would share with all of you :d5::vibe: snd another huge thank you again to Adam from Twenty20 this was a honor and can’t wait to get my hands on some more:clapper::toke::bow::thanks:

Fantastic! Thanks for the review. FYI we made a new cultivar using Ogreberry and Photoperiod conversation strains called Smell of Success. Essentially, we crossed our highest terpene auto with our highest terpene photo. The first plants have recently been harvested and we are gearing up for another G&S. We'd love it if you can join.

I just smoked on some ogrberry the other day and it put me to sleep...lol I had it curring for a min..thanks im still growing some... @Twenty20 Adam

Last edited:
Back