twenty20 TWENTY20 MENDOCINO Purple Biscauto - showcase

They were here today! I feel like I ran to the mailbox from the car like a darned fool! I have been excellently rewarded, big thank you to @Twenty20 Adam !

I have been keeping my seeds in Nalgene long term storage cryogenic tubes and then putting those inside old film canisters. Look at these beauties! I've been peeling the labels off the bags to help keep things organized.

Cryo Tubes: You can fit 2 of the 1.5ml tubes in a film canister and a lot of seeds in the tube. Plus they are excellent for storing anything "genetic" that you don't want contaminated.
- Noncytotoxic raw materials for added sample security and tubes certified free of Dnase and RNase for genomic applications
Overkill? Nah.

The Twenty20 stash! I am absolutely giddy just looking at them.

View attachment 1325386

View attachment 1325387

I will be getting started in short order! Thanks again. Wicked excited to run the purple biscauto!
500 to a case? You must have a large collection.

nizmoKush update#1
Here she is i would say Day 1 today. The casing was stuck for a bit but it ls gone now.
20210602_145831.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
500 to a case? You must have a large collection.

I wish I had that sort of problem! Nah, I just have very fortunate access to a lab full of fun bits like that. I just ask and they hand me a few parts for tinkering. Or, I make a casual pass, "ooh these are neato! Can I have a couple?"

I wish I had that sort of problem! Nah, I just have very fortunate access to a lab full of fun bits like that. I just ask and they hand me a few parts for tinkering. Or, I make a casual pass, "ooh these are neato! Can I have a couple?"
Does anyone else imagine Dave Chappelle in Half Baked?

wwwillie update#1
Hey Now!
It’s official as of today. My Purple BiscAuto has breached the soil barrier and is showing her fine self!
I’ve heard good things about these gals.

AEE1AF22-ADC4-4695-8892-4A796C6E481E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Always a joy to see that intial emergence and the first days of photosynthesis. Excited to watch the next few months!
It’s the best, isn’t it? For me, I place the seeds directly into my soil. So that after a few days when they pop up it’s always like WooHoo!!! We got us a live one here!!!

Back