twenty20 TWENTY20 MENDOCINO Purple Biscauto - showcase

PlatinumGrows update#8
  • I decided to chop the girls after 3 days of darkness I been chucking ice in the rez as well did the best I could I never flushed them they were chopped in the dark as well now I’m gonna dry them proper and cure them let’s find out I bet they are fine - they both went 75 days from seed to harvest really quick turn around I attribute that to the passive hydro autopots and plain coco medium being very efficient and easy to use would recommend this for new growers and thanks for the opportunity to try some Mendo 20/20 gear I’ll def be telling all my friends about these autos and I scooped a pack of the Triks triangle Kush autos because they are F5 fast blooming low phenotype variation - I can trust mendo that’s for sure can’t wait to grow more
    1632751820221.jpeg

1632751837159.jpeg

1632751868354.png

she had about 10-15% Amber trichomes near all the top budsites so I pulled the trigger the other plant could have gone another week but she looks completely snowy and frosted with almost 100% cloudy trichomes should be a fun smoke for both these plants

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back