Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

Well damn! I've got to follow @DaveR1974 !:haha::haha::haha::haha:
Yesterday, the Double Bubble that was in the paper bags is now in the grove bag for the cure.
This morning Bubble Triks, that was in the drying box, is now in a Grove bag!

Bubble Triks................. What a frosty girl! I just loaded up my HerbalAire with some very bottom buds. If you take a close look at it, you never think that it came from a very low part of the plant. It might not be as hard as the tops, but it sure as hell is frosty as the tops.
While bucking the bugs off the main cola, I was very happy to see lots of frost on the inside of the bud! By looking at that and comparing it with known producers, I think @Twenty20 Adam probably hit their goal on making a hash producer. It's not only the exterior flower, where you can see the trichs pile up to gauge its hash worthiness. But when you break open the bud and see it encrusted internally, you can be pretty assured that she's gonna be a decent producer.

Yeah, I'll buy this one when it becomes available, if it already hasn't. This time, I'll give her the run for the money!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
I'm hoping I can learn these new 20 gallon grassroots living earth pots with this next run ! When I run this girl again she will definitely get plenty of:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:I have Great Expectations of this one in such a pot!:thumbsup:
Oh it's a hard hitter too!:headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:
The rushes are really good ! Really good!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::woohoo1:

edit................ Yeah, she's this good freshly dried, I'm looking forward to the cure!

Last edited:
Thanks @DCLXVI @WildBill and @Twenty20 Adam

Can't wait to get her dried, trimmed and cured.

She is smelling beautiful. Though I can't describe it, whenever I open the tent, the smell reminds me of a line from Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War Of The Worlds (original with Richard Burton) "And oh! The sweetness of the air"
Sweet funk and she hits hard!

I'm pressing at 180F and getting some buttery rosin. I have to scrape it off the parchment with a knife. She's a heavy hitter too. I can't wake a bake with this bud, rocked me the other day.

20230810_164323.jpg

Well damn! I've got to follow @DaveR1974 !:haha::haha::haha::haha:
Yesterday, the Double Bubble that was in the paper bags is now in the grove bag for the cure.
This morning Bubble Triks, that was in the drying box, is now in a Grove bag!

Bubble Triks................. What a frosty girl! I just loaded up my HerbalAire with some very bottom buds. If you take a close look at it, you never think that it came from a very low part of the plant. It might not be as hard as the tops, but it sure as hell is frosty as the tops.
While bucking the bugs off the main cola, I was very happy to see lots of frost on the inside of the bud! By looking at that and comparing it with known producers, I think @Twenty20 Adam probably hit their goal on making a hash producer. It's not only the exterior flower, where you can see the trichs pile up to gauge its hash worthiness. But when you break open the bud and see it encrusted internally, you can be pretty assured that she's gonna be a decent producer.

Yeah, I'll buy this one when it becomes available, if it already hasn't. This time, I'll give her the run for the money!

Yep, @DaveR1974 grew an absolutely stellar Triks.

Bill,
You liking the bubble triks or double bubble better? Unless it's too early to ask!

Overall there were some excellent looking plants in this thread.

Yep, @DaveR1974 grew an absolutely stellar Triks.

Bill,
You liking the bubble triks or double bubble better? Unless it's too early to ask!

Overall there were some excellent looking plants in this thread.
Without a doubt, bubble triks. Now that could change with the girl still left in the tent, but I kinda doubt it, despite her having very hard nugs.

And then there were none!
The last Double Bubble is now in Wild Bill's Canna Drying box.
I guess she's one of those that just don't amber up much.
Her buds may not be huge, but they are very very hard.
I'm happy with the results, the nugs are extremely sticky and very packed with trichomes. Oh, she's extremely stinky naughty little lady!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::headbang::headbang:

With her size, mainly her spread, I tried something a little different this time when I was getting her ready to go into the drying box. I spread out sun bed linen in front of the TV and turned on Stargate SG1..... the stargate part is not new :biggrin:
I just sat her in the middle of that and started trimming like Edward Scissors Hands!:eyebrows::headbang::headbang:

I got her all cleaned up with removal of the fan leaves and any other dead or dying material, placed her main stem in the hole of the Styrofoam that I used to stand it up, close up the box and turn the tent's exhaust fan on the lowest setting. I picked up the four corners of the sheet and took it outside and placed all the little material in my cooking totes......... the leaves went into one and the media from the earth box went into the other.
IMG_20230812_155908125.jpg
2023_08_12_16_27_35_207.png
2023_08_12_16_28_01_017.png
2023_08_12_16_29_11_781.png
2023_08_12_16_29_38_296.png
2023_08_12_16_31_23_162.png

I think it was in this thread where someone asked my preferences of Double Bubble or Bubble Tricks.
After vaping some quick dried bud in my HerbalAire, I can happily say, both are haaaaaaaard hitters! Not quite as hard as Knows Candy, but that is cured versus freshly dried. I am tending to favor Double Bubble for taste at the moment. She tastes pretty damn good for freshly dried flower.

I'm definitely going to buy these girls and run them again. That will probably be the third run on these 20 gallon pts, so it should be pretty interesting.

Hey @Twenty20 Adam
Thanks for the opportunity to run your genetics. Just absolute fire, man! My vet buddy has been using the Vidamints Rosin since Friday. He called me this morning in told me to tell you Thank you. He said his pain levels are markedly improved. His functionality has improved. He doesn't have to get as high to get relief. He can go ahead and function and do what he needs to do during the day and maintain a reasonably good focus. I'm happy as hell that I can find something that would actually help him and he can say something other than, "God Damn that's some good weed!":crying:

You've probably heard it before, you SHOULD have, thanks for the effort and work you put into breeding her. You need to know that you are doing good and helping people.:headbang:

She's definitely a winner ! I don't know if you have any other plans for a 1:1 THC/CBD strain or not, but I don't think you can top her. About the only thing I think you can do is develop another for a different flavor.

I'm definitely looking forward to this next run!:headbang::headbang::pass:

I think it was in this thread where someone asked my preferences of Double Bubble or Bubble Tricks.
After vaping some quick dried bud in my HerbalAire, I can happily say, both are haaaaaaaard hitters! Not quite as hard as Knows Candy, but that is cured versus freshly dried. I am tending to favor Double Bubble for taste at the moment. She tastes pretty damn good for freshly dried flower.

I'm definitely going to buy these girls and run them again. That will probably be the third run on these 20 gallon pts, so it should be pretty interesting.

Hey @Twenty20 Adam
Thanks for the opportunity to run your genetics. Just absolute fire, man! My vet buddy has been using the Vidamints Rosin since Friday. He called me this morning in told me to tell you Thank you. He said his pain levels are markedly improved. His functionality has improved. He doesn't have to get as high to get relief. He can go ahead and function and do what he needs to do during the day and maintain a reasonably good focus. I'm happy as hell that I can find something that would actually help him and he can say something other than, "God Damn that's some good weed!":crying:

You've probably heard it before, you SHOULD have, thanks for the effort and work you put into breeding her. You need to know that you are doing good and helping people.:headbang:

She's definitely a winner ! I don't know if you have any other plans for a 1:1 THC/CBD strain or not, but I don't think you can top her. About the only thing I think you can do is develop another for a different flavor.

I'm definitely looking forward to this next run!:headbang::headbang::pass:
That's fantastic to hear I'm happy to hear about your buddy and your success with the other varieties as well

That's fantastic to hear I'm happy to hear about your buddy and your success with the other varieties as well
I thought you need to hear that man. And it's also informative for others growing here.

Bubble Tricks has been my fat one hitter flower for a couple of days . I guess the most remarkable thing I can say about it, other than the good high, it's extremely smooth! And that's with a one hitter. With a nice iced down bong, you could probably draw a really nice dense cloud and still be very smooth. That was with a fairly decent 10 day dry. A little short of what I like. I'm gonna let her cure some before I squish any.

Has anyone noticed that Bubble Tricks tends to be a sleepy smoke? It really seems that way to me. I had to fight staying awake every time I smoke her. :crying:

I do think either girl is an excellent candidate for any form of concentrate extraction.
These buds make me wish I had my alcohol extraction device now!:oops1::haha:

Back