Nutrients What do you think of medium 30/30/30/10 soil (lightmix)/coco/perlite/worm castings for biotabs in autopot?

Reaction score
As above. What do you think of that? Would it be a perfect compromise? Soil as a "better" envirement for organic nutrients, coco as more aerated and making soil less "hot", perlite for looser structure and more air, worm castings fooooor I dont know what for. I though biotabs have everything we need.

I have followed Rykers grow with auto glueberry og but it wasnt perfectly fine because I have used cal mag and pk13/14 and i think I have made my medium too salty, also because I live in hard water area. Harvest were good, buds were hard and tasty but I feel I could go better. I think signs of cal mag defieciencies and so pk defieciencies were connected and I messed up good proportions made by biotabs. Then I was growing photoperiods in soil/biotabs/autopot and had no major problems. I was suprised how long they can grow without a sign of deficiencies but autos are a different story. I believe their instructions in starter kit are not designed for autos. I though about fastbuds soil instructions but they seems lame to me. No bactrex, no mycotrex? Just allmix/lightmix and 2 tabs? What about silicum flash?

I would like to use more complex biotabs line but also avoid the coco potentias cal mag issues. Or should I use a half of the complex biotabs program?

autopots are 15l. lights mostly mars led ts series. dutch passion and fastbuds

Coco and peat don't really do well together, you'd be better off doing one or the other.

Back