Indoor Zamnesia Caramel & Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey (Only1Sky)

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Hey folks, here's my photo journal of Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey plants and Zamnesia Caramels. They will be competing in their respective Feb1-May1 2019 Grow Battles for Mephisto and Zamnesia. Additionally, they'll be competing in:
The Biggest Grow Battle in the World
General Battle of the Year
Lighting Grower of the Year. :biggrin:

The setup is:
Gorilla Grow tent: 4x4x8
Lights: Cobshop COBs (4x3500k and 1 2700k); schedule: 20/4
6" intake fan, 6" exhaust fan, one interior circulation fan
Small humidifier & dehumidifier
Pots: 3-gallon fiber pot
Medium: Roots Organics Original; amended with dolomite, azomite, silicium & worm casings
Nutrients: Megacrop, Sweetcandy & Bud Explosion from @Greenleaf Nutrients

Seed drop on Jan 18. RO shot glass, then paper towel, then starter plug, then 3" cup. In a few days they'll go into their final 3-gallon pots.

0.1 Caramel drop.jpg
0.1 Monkey drop.jpg

Last edited:
4 days from drop to pop. Here they are on their "official" Day 1:
1.4AM d.JPG
1.Zam c.JPG

Initially I had dropped two of the Zamnesia Caramels. But one didn't germinate, and I didn't feel like starting a second. I took it as a sign since I pretty concerned that I'm going to out-grow the tent which also has two Dinafem OG Kush plants. The Caramel and OG's can all get pretty large, so I'd better stay put with this line-up. :smoking:

In the meantime, they'll all cook a bit under some T5's and humidity dome while I prepare the tent and pots. :biggrin:
1.Group j.JPG

Hey folks, here's my photo journal of 2 Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey plants and one Zamnesia Caramel. They will be competing in their respective Feb1-May1 2019 Grow Battles for Mephisto and Zamnesia. Additionally, they'll be competing in:
The Biggest Grow Battle in the World
General Battle of the Year
Lighting Grower of the Year. :biggrin:

The setup is:
Gorilla Grow tent: 4x4x8
Lights: Cobshop COBs (4x3500k and 1 2700k); schedule: 20/4
6" intake fan, 6" exhaust fan, one interior circulation fan
Small humidifier & dehumidifier
Pots: 3-gallon fiber pot
Medium: Roots Organics Original; amended with dolomite, azomite, silicium & worm casings
Nutrients: Megacrop, Sweetcandy & Bud Explosion from @Greenleaf Nutrients

Seed drop on Jan 18. RO shot glass, then paper towel, then starter plug, then 3" cup. In a few days they'll go into their final 3-gallon pots.

View attachment 1005283 View attachment 1005286
Love 4-assed Monkey, will definitely follow along, when Mephisto restocks on my buy list.

Welcome, @Cali-Dream - Yeah, did a Monkey for the 1st time last spring, was totally thrilled. It was surprisingly small in size & yield (that's why I'm doing two this time), but was it spectacular in effects. Love it. :biggrin:

Subbed :pop:

I'm also doing a zamnesia caramel bro I have seen them get huge fingers crossed we both smash it out the park and get a great harvest :drool:

Welcome, @Cali-Dream - Yeah, did a Monkey for the 1st time last spring, was totally thrilled. It was surprisingly small in size & yield (that's why I'm doing two this time), but was it spectacular in effects. Love it. :biggrin:
Thanks Only, yeah heard they are small and compact, a lot like 24 caret, can’t wait to grow some out, good luck with the new grow.

Subbed :pop:

I'm also doing a zamnesia caramel bro I have seen them get huge fingers crossed we both smash it out the park and get a great harvest

Yeh, I know you are, but hey, you found my journal here (started yesterday) before I had a chance to "tag" you in. This will be fun to enjoy the ride together. :thumbsup:

Day 5 for the kids. Couple of days ago I moved the tray from the T5 bulbs and placed in the tent -- lowering down two AutoCobs to light 'em up. They get daily RO water mist & continue under the humidity dome. Two very light waterings over the past 4 days -- each with just a couple of drops of Roots Excellerator. Will transplant into final pots in a few days. :smoking:

IMG_9632.JPG
IMG_9633.JPG

Day 5 for the kids. Couple of days ago I moved the tray from the T5 bulbs and placed in the tent -- lowering down two AutoCobs to light 'em up. They get daily RO water mist & continue under the humidity dome. Two very light waterings over the past 4 days -- each with just a couple of drops of Roots Excellerator. Will transplant into final pots in a few days. :smoking:

View attachment 1006108 View attachment 1006109
Looking good.

Looking good.
I grew 4AM last year.
Excellent smoke.
I am smoking it right now mixed with Dark Devil and Northern Lights ;)

Back