Grow Mediums Need4Weed's 1st Auto-Pots Grow with 2X CDLC, Sour Crack & Psychofruit

Need4Weed

Searching for that poontang pheno
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme da la Chem, Purple Nuggets, Grape Crinkle
As the title says, this is my 1st grow using Auto-Pots. I also purchased the air domes and have potted up the 4 pot system. Seeds have been soaking for a couple hours and will be planted tomorrow evening, (actually later today since it's after midnight now). 2 seeds of my favorite strain Creme da la Chem, and 1 seed each of Sour Crack and Strawberry Nuggets are the strains I'll be planting for this first Auto-Pots grow. Medium will be a mixture of Sta-Green Organic Coco and coarse perlite, (with enough perlite to completely cover the air dome). Nutrients will be a combination of Mega Crop original formula, and the new 2 part flower MC. Cal/Mag+, Superthrive, Sensizym & Terpinator will all be used during the grow at the recommended intervals. Lighting will be 3X MarsHydro TS-1000 and a California Lightworks Solar Extreme. Each plant will have it's own light and I plan on using the Solar Extreme on one of the CDLC to do a comparison against the Mars light. Low humidity is always a challenge in the winter time in my area. I'll be using vented domes for the first week or so to help retain humidity around the seedlings. So I'm finally ready to make the switch from hand watering, (which gets tiresome and extremely painful during arthritis flare ups), to a more laid back way of growing. I hope you fellow Auto-Pot growers will follow along as I'm sure I will have many questions and make plenty of mistakes. Any advice is welcomed and appreciated! :hump: :headbang: :pass:

Just finished my second run with the autopots and starting my third - loving the ease of the autopots. Look forward to following along on another one of your grows! I'm at day 8 with some Banana Kush over here. :peace:

Just finished my second run with the autopots and starting my third - loving the ease of the autopots. Look forward to following along on another one of your grows! I'm at day 8 with some Banana Kush over here. :peace:
Glad to have you along for the ride @throxic :d5:
Your more than welcome to post a link if you have a journal for your grow and I'll be glad to follow along! :pass:

Not much to see and the pic is about a day old now. I'll be removing the plastic and adding vented domes within the next 12 hours. :pass:

20210102_230109.jpg

Subbed up to watch. I am also doing my first Autopots grow, and one of them is Strawberry nugs. So far it has been a delight and very low frills. Good luck!

Thanks @nizmoKush and welcome! :bighug: :pass:
Subbed up to watch. I am also doing my first Autopots grow, and one of them is Strawberry nugs. So far it has been a delight and very low frills. Good luck!
Welcome @olegren :bighug: Your more than welcome to post a link to your grow and I'll be glad to follow along! :pass:

As promised, I removed the plastic and added the vented domes. It seemed pretty warm under the plastic and I had hoped to see a sprout or two ... but I guess it's too early! :headbang::pass:

20210104_133513.jpg

Back