1st Grow - Day 63 - Zkittlez OG barneys

Sheriffatman

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
Hi peoples
Back for another update 9 weeks today, and still have that horrible feeling I’m killing her off day by day slowly. Lol. Seems to be developing quite nicely and looks like she finally stopped growing and she’s just been working on her buds most of the week, some nice colours starting to appear . Did start seeing some deficiencies 10 days or so ago, got some good AFN advice as usual, seems to have all settled down now. My run off ec took a bit of a drop so I raised the feed just slightly, all seems ok so far. Rh is starting to creep up now so I guess that means another purchase. Trying not to get to excited about it all but there can’t be many weeks left now surely. She had a good feed and a photo shoot this morning and on she grows for another week.
Thanks for dropping by.
P.S - please excuse the high rh it spiked when I opened the tent. Normally at 45 %
The Sheriff
C2E78AE8-D156-4EB5-A316-0F1C9CC8FCEE.jpeg
C1115D35-189D-46F3-8D13-B913ACE8522A.jpeg
B852EA6E-3FDD-4FD6-AC7A-57D7DC08D3D9.jpeg
18FBFFF2-263E-4EC0-A642-66C48B93E169.jpeg

Hi peoples
Back for another update 9 weeks today, and still have that horrible feeling I’m killing her off day by day slowly. Lol. Seems to be developing quite nicely and looks like she finally stopped growing and she’s just been working on her buds most of the week, some nice colours starting to appear . Did start seeing some deficiencies 10 days or so ago, got some good AFN advice as usual, seems to have all settled down now. My run off ec took a bit of a drop so I raised the feed just slightly, all seems ok so far. Rh is starting to creep up now so I guess that means another purchase. Trying not to get to excited about it all but there can’t be many weeks left now surely. She had a good feed and a photo shoot this morning and on she grows for another week.
Thanks for dropping by.
P.S - please excuse the high rh it spiked when I opened the tent. Normally at 45 %
The Sheriff
View attachment 1317012View attachment 1317013View attachment 1317014View attachment 1317015
Looks good man

Back