1st grow, is this a good start?

Very nice! Too bad about the gnats, hopefully you can get rid of them. Did that come in the stonington soil?
I'm not sure. They all went in at the same time. It's possible though. Bugs are always a possibility. Stickys are pretty standard equipment in a grow.

I'm on my second grow with Stonington soil and amendment, I also add Fish Bone Meal during flower. Just working on getting the timing right for adding the amendments. Problem is I was in a 5gal plastic pot first grow and now a 3gal fabric for this one. Not sure I like the fabric pots the soil dries out so fast.

I'm on my second grow with Stonington soil and amendment, I also add Fish Bone Meal during flower. Just working on getting the timing right for adding the amendments. Problem is I was in a 5gal plastic pot first grow and now a 3gal fabric for this one. Not sure I like the fabric pots the soil dries out so fast.

Nice! How did the first grow go? Any problems with bugs at all in the soil? I'd assume that drying is good so bugs don't grow.

It's in flower now, doing good. I had a couple issues early on with light height and the I split the stalk after topping, but it has recovered nicely.
20211116_185511.jpg

Back