New Grower 1st Grow - zkittlez og

Sheriffatman

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
Hi peoples
well into my 1st grow now as a few of you know. Bit of a late start to new journal I know, but as I understand it , it’s easier all round to do things this way. Cheers 420forever .
so here I am day 84, buds have continued to fatten up this week, a few white hairs shooting here and there . She’s looking a tad beaten up and very raggedy, bless her but she’s hung on in there through all the abuse and some very hot days this week in my loft. But yesterday I noticed some amber trichs on my top colas :yay: . I wouldn’t say 20% amber just yet but not far off. But I’m probably gonna let the top colas go a bit longer ( couch lock) and give the lower buds a chance to turn amber, as I have to harvest in one go in same tent,.
But wow, so pleased to see amber especially the state she’s in, I didn’t think I would ever get this far and now I’m only days away from my first chop. The colas seem a bit out of shape and gnarly, maybe they will fatten a bit more up top, but they do feel quite solid throughout. so On I go in the final straight, the light at the end of the tunnel. Whatever happens from now on I know i will have some sort of harvest from this. Happy days. Cheers peeps
The Sheriff
Todays photo shoot DAY 84 zkittlez og - barneys
EC4FAE31-091A-423B-9ED7-CF4B79231EF2.jpeg
3C08E40C-3A91-494A-A47F-45682EDE1A95.jpeg
E378F411-65CB-4978-B0BF-88DBED908A94.jpeg
405620C1-DB5E-4094-8004-E1F655CE369E.jpeg

Hi peoples
well into my 1st grow now as a few of you know. Bit of a late start to new journal I know, but as I understand it , it’s easier all round to do things this way. Cheers 420forever .
so here I am day 84, buds have continued to fatten up this week, a few white hairs shooting here and there . She’s looking a tad beaten up and very raggedy, bless her but she’s hung on in there through all the abuse and some very hot days this week in my loft. But yesterday I noticed some amber trichs on my top colas :yay: . I wouldn’t say 20% amber just yet but not far off. But I’m probably gonna let the top colas go a bit longer ( couch lock) and give the lower buds a chance to turn amber, as I have to harvest in one go in same tent,.
But wow, so pleased to see amber especially the state she’s in, I didn’t think I would ever get this far and now I’m only days away from my first chop. The colas seem a bit out of shape and gnarly, maybe they will fatten a bit more up top, but they do feel quite solid throughout. so On I go in the final straight, the light at the end of the tunnel. Whatever happens from now on I know i will have some sort of harvest from this. Happy days. Cheers peeps
The Sheriff
Todays photo shoot DAY 84 zkittlez og - barneys
View attachment 1325219View attachment 1325220View attachment 1325221View attachment 1325222

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: gratz on gettin ur first real journal started :thumbsup: from now on, or at least for the life of this plant, lol, all subsequent updatez will go in this same thread ;) ppp

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: gratz on gettin ur first real journal started :thumbsup: from now on, or at least for the life of this plant, lol, all subsequent updatez will go in this same thread ;) ppp
awsome. Thanks very much bud.

Hi peoples
just started this new journal, all be it at the end of the grow lol but still thought I would make the most of it.
day 85 today and she’s had a good tidy up tonight , I was keeping hold of dead and dying leaves in the hope they were giving something useful to my bud , lmao proper newbie way of thinking, but hey this is my first grow and I’m literally winging it the whole way through. She still quite tatty looking but these last few days she’s been going mental, above and below the canopy, I’m checking trichs twice a day.... just because lol any excuse to oggle and druel over her, anyway I swear she gets bigger each time I check in. Guess she’s on the final push now , not enough ambers , but oh so close . ”let there be a harvest for the world” ......... or at least 28g for myself :haha:.
Take care peoples
The Sheriff
day 85
75FA3018-C2B5-485F-9DA1-D9143AA43EB4.jpeg

Hi peoples
just started this new journal, all be it at the end of the grow lol but still thought I would make the most of it.
day 85 today and she’s had a good tidy up tonight , I was keeping hold of dead and dying leaves in the hope they were giving something useful to my bud , lmao proper newbie way of thinking, but hey this is my first grow and I’m literally winging it the whole way through. She still quite tatty looking but these last few days she’s been going mental, above and below the canopy, I’m checking trichs twice a day.... just because lol any excuse to oggle and druel over her, anyway I swear she gets bigger each time I check in. Guess she’s on the final push now , not enough ambers , but oh so close . ”let there be a harvest for the world” ......... or at least 28g for myself :haha:.
Take care peoples
The Sheriff
day 85
View attachment 1325617
Really pleased for you. You should be proud of your results

Hi peoples
well today is day 93, she’s done some fattening up this week, but mainly just watching those trichs and waiting to see enough amber, had some heat issues with uk weather this week, but it is what it is.
zkittles week 13
9AF7B058-B864-408D-B08A-EE319529D747.jpeg

she’s pretty dry in places but bud all seems good. Can’t really see in pic but a lot of that bud has turned a nice purple ish sort of colour. Then OMG this happened.WTF.
80C547A3-48EA-41C6-AF06-5DF8F512C2AA.jpeg

The Sheriff has only gone and crossed the finish line on his 1st grow.:yay::woohoo::yay:
wow 8 hours I was at it today chopping and trimming, that’s a job n half isnt it, glad i only had one plant now lmao.
I enjoyed the process , it was like counting money, nice feeling but I ache all over being up in my loft all day.
5AB5781A-50E2-4B6D-AD5E-E21552DF656C.jpeg

This is absolutely insane:yoinks:, did not expect to see so much.” hasnt all quite sunk in yet, my head is buzzing.
E106903A-278A-47D4-B51F-3289DABDB65C.jpeg

coming to a rizla near me soon.
3B249BB2-6A5E-4BB6-B706-050CA46422B6.jpeg

BOOM!!!
Now I’m on to the drying, I made a large drying box , which surprisingly fits in my lil tent, strung up a load of buds and filled the lines, but still had over half left omg. I just made a large cardboard tray at the bottom of the box , chopped Up what was left and put em in the tray ( single level ). Humidity is a bit high right now but it’s packed with wet bud , it is dropping slowly.
136C062C-8179-4E94-957D-0478D7F65CF2.jpeg

overal there was a lot of very nice dense colas and really nice bud, there was some larf there aswell and some younger buds, but I needed to harvest in one hit, so I took everything she had to offer. Some of the top colas were a bit more than 20% amber and the lowers all caught up a bit so a nice mix of buzz to try after the cure.
So that’s me pretty much done , very pleased with outcome but many improvements needed for next grow. I will update with a nice summary and dry weight next week ish hopefully.
cheers peoples.

Hi peoples
well today is day 93, she’s done some fattening up this week, but mainly just watching those trichs and waiting to see enough amber, had some heat issues with uk weather this week, but it is what it is.
zkittles week 13
View attachment 1328891
she’s pretty dry in places but bud all seems good. Can’t really see in pic but a lot of that bud has turned a nice purple ish sort of colour. Then OMG this happened.WTF.
View attachment 1328892
The Sheriff has only gone and crossed the finish line on his 1st grow.:yay::woohoo::yay:
wow 8 hours I was at it today chopping and trimming, that’s a job n half isnt it, glad i only had one plant now lmao.
I enjoyed the process , it was like counting money, nice feeling but I ache all over being up in my loft all day.
View attachment 1328906
This is absolutely insane:yoinks:, did not expect to see so much.” hasnt all quite sunk in yet, my head is buzzing.
View attachment 1328909
coming to a rizla near me soon.
View attachment 1328912
BOOM!!!
Now I’m on to the drying, I made a large drying box , which surprisingly fits in my lil tent, strung up a load of buds and filled the lines, but still had over half left omg. I just made a large cardboard tray at the bottom of the box , chopped Up what was left and put em in the tray ( single level ). Humidity is a bit high right now but it’s packed with wet bud , it is dropping slowly.
View attachment 1328921
overal there was a lot of very nice dense colas and really nice bud, there was some larf there aswell and some younger buds, but I needed to harvest in one hit, so I took everything she had to offer. Some of the top colas were a bit more than 20% amber and the lowers all caught up a bit so a nice mix of buzz to try after the cure.
So that’s me pretty much done , very pleased with outcome but many improvements needed for next grow. I will update with a nice summary and dry weight next week ish hopefully.
cheers peoples.

:clapper: :headbang: great job & don't forget to tag me with the final dry weight, so me can give u a shiny lil badge :thumbsup: ppp

Back