AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png

2023 Illuminauto Release - Secret Society Strains

June 19th, 2023

#62 - Sweet Smile - (Mango Smile x Toof Decay)

#63 - Laughing Gas - (Creme de la Chem x Toof Decay)

#64 - ChemBAP - (Creme de la Chem x ManBearAlienPig)

#65 - Monster Mashup - (Samsquanch OG x ManBearAlienPig)

#66 - Altered Beast - (Samsquanch OG x 4 Assed Monkey)

#67 - E.T Munchies - (Jammy Dodgers x Alien vs. Triangle)

#68 - Hartwell’s Rosé - (Double Grape x Walter White)

#69 - Vader's Musk - (Livers Bx1 x Grape Walker Kush)

#70 - Chewy's Fruit Punch - (Sour Orange Livers x Grape Walker Kush)

#71 - Wedding Train - (Mephisto's Wedding x Fantasmo Express)

#72 - Crinkle Crunch - (Forum Stomper x Grape Crinkle) - USA Exclusive

#73 - Carat Cake - (Mephisto's Wedding x 24 Carat) - UK / Canada Exclusive

New Illuminauto release 10% off - this week only

All old Illuminautos are 20% off

Monday - Sunday

Lets F'n Go!
WOW that's gonna require some shifting of funds because it's a great looking group of Illuminautos, I'm loving the sound of #69 Vader's Musk and #63 Laughing Gas! I agree with that Bromigo.... let's F'ing go!:d5::yay:

Big shout & thanks to @stan_mephisto & the WHOLE Mephisto family for the work and time put in for the release of these KICK-ASS Illuminautos I just picked up a 5 pack of #63 Laughing Gas #68 Hartwell’s Rosé #69 Vader's Musk and #71 Wedding Train! There's just one question, what's the Sour Orange Liver's....is it a pheno kinda like Strawberry Nuggets and Purple Nuggets or a cross of Sour Liver's and Orange Diesel all I know is that it sounds interesting!? :vibe:

Big shout & thanks to @stan_mephisto & the WHOLE Mephisto family for the work and time put in for the release of these KICK-ASS Illuminautos I just picked up a 5 pack of #63 Laughing Gas #68 Hartwell’s Rosé #69 Vader's Musk and #71 Wedding Train! There's just one question, what's the Sour Orange Liver's....is it a pheno kinda like Strawberry Nuggets and Purple Nuggets or a cross of Sour Liver's and Orange Diesel all I know is that it sounds interesting!? :vibe:
From what I can gather Sour Orange Liver’s was released as Illuminato No 25…not sure which was pollen donor or recipient but SODK and Sour Livers were the parents. @stan_mephisto can clarify though so we really know 😉

I got Laughing Gas and snagged a 1 pk of Ghost Toof, stoked for these two! Gonna be some 💎💎💎 in these F1 Illuminatos 👍

From what I can gather Sour Orange Liver’s was released as Illuminato No 25…not sure which was pollen donor or recipient but SODK and Sour Livers were the parents. @stan_mephisto can clarify though so we really know 😉

I got Laughing Gas and snagged a 1 pk of Ghost Toof, stoked for these two! Gonna be some 💎💎💎 in these F1 Illuminatos 👍
Thank you for that and I am really excited about these to I am gonna be doing a Hartwell’s Rosé (Double Grape x Walter White) and Laughing Gas first but I was gonna bonkers trying to decide which ones to grab! That would be a very interesting combo & does sound good (sodk x Sour Liver's) x Grape Walker Kush ... oranges, grapes and skunky smells!:drool:

i grabbed #71 & #72.......for now...... :muahaha::muahaha:

i grabbed #71 & #72.......for now...... :muahaha::muahaha:
Two fine choices :headbang: seriously, I keep telling myself “i’m good on seeds until I grow a few”. Then Stan disrespects my authoritay and posts a list like that…and I tell myself “after this i’m good on seeds until I grow a few” :rofl:

Back