Indoor 2nd Earthbox Garage Grow (Night Owl, Dark Owl, Gnome & Dream Beans)

Day 80 BBB chopped New
Saw one nanner, checked all of the plant and found more. I wanted to wait another week, but like the other two, Blueberry Breath got too much light in mid and late flower. So she got the chop. Kudos to Derek and the Dream Beans team. Might be the frostiest plant I’ve grown. Crazy dense, buds felt like rocks hitting the trim tray. Smells like really sweet blueberry with a hint of lemon and a funky stink on the backside. Some quality genetics.
Here’s one nanner, photo didn’t turn out great.
IMG_3469.jpeg
IMG_3467.jpeg
IMG_3468.jpeg
IMG_3471.jpeg
IMG_3470.jpeg
IMG_3472.jpeg
IMG_3473.jpeg
IMG_3474.jpeg
IMG_3475.jpeg
IMG_3476.jpeg
IMG_3477.jpeg
IMG_3478.jpeg

Happy growing!

ZaMango numbers New
ZaMango got a nice 9 day dry and is in jars now. 67.29g of some nice dense buds. 24g of shake and larf. Happy with those numbers.
IMG_3511.jpeg
IMG_3512.jpeg
IMG_3513.jpeg
IMG_3525.jpeg
IMG_3526.jpeg

IMG_3514.jpeg
IMG_3515.jpeg
IMG_3516.jpeg
IMG_3517.jpeg

I zoomed through the entire thread, up till 'here'. I've been interested in the earthboxes.

For the little flying things, i had so much trouble with them coming in with commercial soil bags, that i started just putting a small paw full of skeeter bits in every five gallon batch of water (pH'd and one usa teaspoon of mega crop part 1) that i use for every watering. (or a bit of pond dunks) I use that for all the houseplants, except the peace lily that doesn't even want tap water.. just RO...until she uses up whatever is in her soil. The last time that i grew meds, it was pretty much sativa, so maybe would have had to up the dose of mega crop, for a heavier feeder. But this has seemed to be great for most every specie that i have.

Decided to try a big bag of peat moss. Our water is alkaline, so maybe this will help with the pH. I really don't know how it will go, have not used it yet. But, i thought that between the bugs and the danger of hemp virus in the commercial potting soil, that i would try the peat. Maybe add lava rock for some 'air'.

I do have a question about the bokashi. We have a couple of bokashi buckets, with plenty of 'juice'. The remaining veggie matter will probably get put into the outdoor veggie gardens. But i was wondering what you guys think about how much of the juice should be used for an initial soak of the peat? Do i just go by pH or something? Or maybe it's best just to foliar feed it?

I zoomed through the entire thread, up till 'here'. I've been interested in the earthboxes.

For the little flying things, i had so much trouble with them coming in with commercial soil bags, that i started just putting a small paw full of skeeter bits in every five gallon batch of water (pH'd and one usa teaspoon of mega crop part 1) that i use for every watering. (or a bit of pond dunks) I use that for all the houseplants, except the peace lily that doesn't even want tap water.. just RO...until she uses up whatever is in her soil. The last time that i grew meds, it was pretty much sativa, so maybe would have had to up the dose of mega crop, for a heavier feeder. But this has seemed to be great for most every specie that i have.

Decided to try a big bag of peat moss. Our water is alkaline, so maybe this will help with the pH. I really don't know how it will go, have not used it yet. But, i thought that between the bugs and the danger of hemp virus in the commercial potting soil, that i would try the peat. Maybe add lava rock for some 'air'.

I do have a question about the bokashi. We have a couple of bokashi buckets, with plenty of 'juice'. The remaining veggie matter will probably get put into the outdoor veggie gardens. But i was wondering what you guys think about how much of the juice should be used for an initial soak of the peat? Do i just go by pH or something? Or maybe it's best just to foliar feed it?
Welcome to the thread. I have never used just peat in my earthboxes. I usually use a premade potting soil mixed with lots of stuff. The bokashi i use is also just a bokashi bran I get from buildasoil. I add a small handful to the earthbox once every other week to help increase fertility. I won’t be able to help out much. You can post this in the new growers forum and I’m sure you’ll get some answers there.

Marathon OG day 75 New
Thanks for the reps @Lil Dab
Marathon OG is getting chunky. Most of the stems are falling over. I had to use a bunch of plant ties to support itself. Some trichomes pics show that she’s got a couple weeks left.

2024_04_24_16_49_05_047_Original.jpeg
2024_04_24_16_48_55_610_Original.jpeg
2024_04_24_16_49_34_905_Original.jpeg
2024_04_24_16_49_16_269_Original.jpeg
2024_04_24_16_49_11_864_Original.jpeg
2024_04_24_16_48_33_179_Original.jpeg
IMG_3506.jpeg
IMG_3507.jpeg
IMG_3508.jpeg
IMG_3509.jpeg

All them plant ties, like a puzzle
IMG_3510.jpeg

Happy growing y’all.

Check out the blueberry breath root ball.
IMG_3545.jpeg
IMG_3547.jpeg

I also amended the soil in the two earthboxes that are empty. I forgot I purchased a re-amend kit from BAS over a year ago. Figured it was time to use it. I also added some extra craft blend along with the kashi and mosquito bits. Then tossed some cover crop on. Getting ready for a tent full of Sawney beans next.

IMG_3548.jpeg
IMG_3549.jpeg

I did this a week ago in the big eb. The cover crop is growing now.
IMG_3550.jpeg

Happy growing y’all!!

Black Strap numbers New
Black strap is dry and in grove bags. Not very dense but still smells like a floral sprite. Looks really pretty.
95.73g of buds
36g of trim and larf

IMG_3555.jpeg
IMG_3556.jpeg
IMG_3558.jpeg
IMG_3581.jpeg
IMG_3582.jpeg
IMG_3583.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3558.jpeg
    IMG_3558.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3556.jpeg
    IMG_3556.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3555.jpeg
    IMG_3555.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Marathon OG harvest day 80 New
Thanks for the points @Emerald Archer and @Mozzy :smokeout:

Wanted to give Marathon OG more time but due to some family stuff it got chopped yesterday on day 80. Wow this was a frost covered beast. Crazy sticky and smells of rotten fuely fruit. Amazing genetics for sure. Pics don’t do her justice.

I couldn’t take her out of the tent to take pics cause most of her branches were falling over without support.
IMG_3564.jpeg
IMG_3566.jpeg
IMG_3567.jpeg
IMG_3568.jpeg
IMG_3569.jpeg
IMG_3575.jpeg
IMG_3576.jpeg
IMG_3577.jpeg
IMG_3579.jpeg
IMG_3580.jpeg
IMG_3588.jpeg
IMG_3590.jpeg