Indoor 2nd Earthbox Garage Grow (Night Owl, Dark Owl, Gnome & Dream Beans)

I think dat Marathon OG is going to be a long runner! Look at the name dude! :rofl:
:crying: I didn’t put 2 and 2 together. Sh&t got me laughing out loud dude.
I don't know, but I think you got quite a ways to go on that girl. I think you'll probably be top dressing her again!
She definitely has a ways to go, but I didn’t see any feeder roots popping through. I added another top dress to try to get ahead. I’m hoping she won’t need another top dress, not gonna be able to fit much more under the hood. Time will tell and I know you got the experience so I’ll keep an eye on her. :cheers:

Thanks for the rep @Emerald Archer sh&t made me laugh too. Clever as well buddy :thumbsup:

:crying: I didn’t put 2 and 2 together. Sh&t got me laughing out loud dude.

She definitely has a ways to go, but I didn’t see any feeder roots popping through. I added another top dress to try to get ahead. I’m hoping she won’t need another top dress, not gonna be able to fit much more under the hood. Time will tell and I know you got the experience so I’ll keep an eye on her. :cheers:

Thanks for the rep @Emerald Archer sh&t made me laugh too. Clever as well buddy :thumbsup:
:pass:

Day 64 BBB New
Took the Blueberry Breath out to trim up more leaves to help with airflow. Man she smells like sweet blueberry diesel. Some sweet funky stuff with a nice chem finish. Sticky and frosty as heck. Excited for this one, I’ll spread her out more when I get time later. Day 64

Edit: The only attempt at training this plant, was breaking the main stem when bending her down. It recovered and has a nice cola. Nice structure, just needs to be opened a bit.

IMG_3372.jpeg
IMG_3377.jpeg
IMG_3373.jpeg
IMG_3375.jpeg
IMG_3374.jpeg
IMG_3379.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 68 & 60 New
Thanks for the points @Emerald Archer :pass:

Checked the trichomes on the ZaMango. Day 68. Still seeing clear trichs. For some reason I can’t add the trichomes pics. I save them from Google photos to my phone but they won’t upload. :confused1:

Anyways, moving on. The tent capital S Stinks when I open it up :gassy1:
IMG_3396.jpeg

Black strap looks pretty but not as frosty.
IMG_3397.jpeg
IMG_3398.jpeg

ZaMango is getting chunky and is by far the stinkiest
IMG_3399.jpeg
IMG_3400.jpeg

Blueberry Breath, frosty frosty frosty (now I want a frosty from Wendy’s)
IMG_3401.jpeg
IMG_3402.jpeg

Marathon OG putting on some frost now.
IMG_3403.jpeg
IMG_3404.jpeg

Tomatoes are filling out too plus the basil I just trimmed down
IMG_3405.jpeg
IMG_3406.jpeg
IMG_3407.jpeg

Happy growing!

Marathon OG day 63 New
Took the marathon out to top water some goodies in. Same mix as before. This plant is a beast. 44 inches wide and almost 40 inches tall. My tent is a 5x5
IMG_3422.jpeg
IMG_3423.jpeg
IMG_3424.jpeg
IMG_3425.jpeg
IMG_3426.jpeg

I also figured out that chrome won’t let me upload the downloaded trichome pics but safari will. No idea why.
I checked the black strap trichs and I think we’re getting close. I’m looking for daytime effects so I’ll look to harvest when most trichs are milky with little or no amber. What do yall think.

IMG_3436.jpeg

2024_04_11_16_38_43_652_Original.jpeg
2024_04_11_16_37_04_204_Original.jpeg
2024_04_11_16_38_05_244_Original.jpeg
2024_04_11_16_37_39_761_Original.jpeg
2024_04_11_16_37_26_767_Original.jpeg
2024_04_11_16_36_55_558_Original.jpeg
2024_04_11_16_39_20_021_Original.jpeg
2024_04_11_16_37_51_561_Original.jpeg

checked the black strap trichs and I think we’re getting close. I’m looking for daytime effects so I’ll look to harvest when most trichs are milky with little or no amber. What do yall think.
More knowledgeable/folks familiar with that strain should chime in; but though the trichs are cloudying up a little, it seems like you'd want a lot more of the white pistils to brown and recede (unless I'm :baked: and they're just foxtails from sustained high DLI).

Looks awesome though :toke:

More knowledgeable/folks familiar with that strain should chime in; but though the trichs are cloudying up a little, it seems like you'd want a lot more of the white pistils to brown and recede (unless I'm :baked: and they're just foxtails from sustained high DLI).

Looks awesome though :toke:
I think you’re right, the BS was under 60 DLI for a few weeks. I noticed when she started fox tailing. Turned the light down since. Im not sure which the white pistils are from. Either way she needs more time. The more I look at the trichome pics the more clear I see. I always get a bit antsy when harvest is close.
When you think your done, wait a couple more weeks. Some good advice I read somewhere. Thanks for the input :cheers:

Day 74 ZaMango chopped New
My dumb a$& kept running the lights too high. Most of the girls have been fox tailing. I should have turned the light down a couple weeks ago. Not sure what the DLI was before turning it down but I went from 65% to 50% and now most of the tent is sitting around 40 DLI. The ZaMango suffered the most, has some nanners growing out of it so it got the chop yesterday at day 74. It’s still frosty, sticky and stinky as heck. Very chunky buds and very dense. Still has an overly powerful rotten fruit smell, but I get banana more than mango on this one. It also has some fuel on the back end. I’m mad at myself for not adjusting the light sooner. Live and learn.

IMG_3440.jpeg
IMG_3441.jpeg
IMG_3442.jpeg
IMG_3443.jpeg
IMG_3444.jpeg
IMG_3445.jpeg
IMG_3446.jpeg
IMG_3447.jpeg
IMG_3448.jpeg

Hair growing!

Edit: happy growing! Ha my hair definitely ain’t growing no more.

Last edited:
Day 77 BS chopped New
Decided to chop the Black Strap at day 77. Still fox tailing and putting out new pistils so it was time. I couldnt find any nanners. She is a bit airy but looks and smells great. Got a lot of purple and smells like sweet floral sprite. Reminds me of some “purp” I got back in the early 2000s. Excited to see how it dries and cures.
IMG_3452.jpeg

IMG_3453.jpeg
IMG_3454.jpeg
IMG_3455.jpeg
IMG_3456.jpeg
IMG_3457.jpeg
IMG_3458.jpeg
IMG_3459.jpeg
IMG_3460.jpeg

Happy growing!

Back