Mephisto Genetics 3 Bears OG X Double Grape

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
3 Bears OG X Double Grape seems to be running a few shades lighter than any other girl in my two tents. All girls have the same media out of the same tote.
She has been like this from sprout. Growth rate seems to be normal.
She just finished her first rez and added another 1.5 gal of water with humic acid at the rate og 1/4 tsp /5gal and EM1 at one oz/gal a day ago. She seems VERY happy.
I can see no problems with her. There are no bad bugs anywhere

Does this cross run a little light in color?
IMG_20220602_072526759_HDR.jpg

Second grow in the earthbox?

Second grow in the earthbox?
Not in that box, but the media is second run. It's Roots Organic Original base with the first grow being fully organic with all the normal organic amendments during that grow.
It was reamended with BAS Craft blend, brought up to proper moisture levels and placed in a 48 gal tote to cook. Moisture levels were maintained and media turned frequently. Three times during the two month cooking, DuMore Chicken Laying crumble was added and wetted down with left over freshly brewed compost tea and bokishi sprinkled on top. It was given time for the mycorrhizae and bacteria to do their work and then mixed in.
At the time of potting up, I added more pumice, but I thought it needed more so I had to add alot more perlite. The soil was a little heavy from the compost in the last run.
Around 13 days, I mounded my worm castings, Coast of Main Lobster Compost(First time using) a light layer of the Dumor and bokashi. I watered enough to wet all that was added and placed on the cover.
I added one gallon of water to the rez with high quality humic acid at 1/4tsp per 5 gallons and EM1 at 1oz.gal. She took that with no problem and once the rez was empty, 1.5 gal was added with the same as before.
She's now showing that she's 'on the rez' with her daily growth.
None of my other plants in that tent or my other are that light green. AVT next to her in an EarthBox is lovely.
I can't find any sort of purpling or anything wrong with her.....she's growing like crazy.
Entire tents for comparo. All plants have the same media from that tote, except for Elephant in the 2x4 tent, she's just a partial with running out of that media.
100_0192.JPG
100_0204.JPG

Stan
I have no idea why she's light. Maybe a lighter pheno?

Looks like you did everything you could to reamend the soil so not sure what the issues is.

I did try to reuse soil in an earth box previously and had issues on my second grow.
You can reuse an EarthBox as it sat, but if ya always kept the rez filled during that grow and/or didn't drain it during the idle period. Nasty stuff can happen with improper 'water in the rez' management.
With one of my EB grows,I wouldn't have a problem at all in chopping and then transplanting a ready girl right into that spot. How the last girl faded, would give me an idea of what I need to add to the EB bank.

Thanks for looking in! It will be interesting to see how she progresses. I really have no doubts that she will perform. The lightness just has me confused. LOL!
Fuggin Canna!:rofl:

Not in that box, but the media is second run. It's Roots Organic Original base with the first grow being fully organic with all the normal organic amendments during that grow.
It was reamended with BAS Craft blend, brought up to proper moisture levels and placed in a 48 gal tote to cook. Moisture levels were maintained and media turned frequently. Three times during the two month cooking, DuMore Chicken Laying crumble was added and wetted down with left over freshly brewed compost tea and bokishi sprinkled on top. It was given time for the mycorrhizae and bacteria to do their work and then mixed in.
At the time of potting up, I added more pumice, but I thought it needed more so I had to add alot more perlite. The soil was a little heavy from the compost in the last run.
Around 13 days, I mounded my worm castings, Coast of Main Lobster Compost(First time using) a light layer of the Dumor and bokashi. I watered enough to wet all that was added and placed on the cover.
I added one gallon of water to the rez with high quality humic acid at 1/4tsp per 5 gallons and EM1 at 1oz.gal. She took that with no problem and once the rez was empty, 1.5 gal was added with the same as before.
She's now showing that she's 'on the rez' with her daily growth.
None of my other plants in that tent or my other are that light green. AVT next to her in an EarthBox is lovely.
I can't find any sort of purpling or anything wrong with her.....she's growing like crazy.
Entire tents for comparo. All plants have the same media from that tote, except for Elephant in the 2x4 tent, she's just a partial with running out of that media.
View attachment 1467353View attachment 1467354
Stan
I have no idea why she's light. Maybe a lighter pheno?
Hey WildBill.... You using the earthbox jrs or the original earthboxes?

Back