Mephisto Genetics 4 Assed Monkey, RDWC, COBs and MegaCrop

Day 63 - we have Trichomes! :woohoo:
full

Day 66 update.
Reservoir dropped to 730ppm/6.0pH as the ladies were drinking a LOT more than eating.
These levels have been stable for 3 days now :woohoo:
dsc_6851-jpg.925811
dsc_6853-jpg.925812
dsc_6854-jpg.925813
dsc_6856-jpg.925814

Pics are looking good.
Day 66 update.
Reservoir dropped to 730ppm/6.0pH as the ladies were drinking a LOT more than eating.
These levels have been stable for 3 days now :woohoo:
dsc_6851-jpg.925811
dsc_6853-jpg.925812
dsc_6854-jpg.925813
dsc_6856-jpg.925814

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I could be wrong but it looks like u got the stocky grape crinkle pheno. She took a little longer but produced top shelf hard as rock nugs that packed a serious punch. Should be grapey and gassy. She looks great keep up the good work

I could be wrong but it looks like u got the stocky grape crinkle pheno. She took a little longer but produced top shelf hard as rock nugs that packed a serious punch. Should be grapey and gassy. She looks great keep up the good work
Sounds good to me :gary:

I have 3 Mephistos plants in the tent that are "Mystery Mix" really hoping at least 1 is a 4am and or an AvT.
She was a little more potent then her sister pheno the tropical fruit 4AM. Which grew larger and finished faster.

She was a little more potent then her sister pheno the tropical fruit 4AM. Which grew larger and finished faster.
See, now you are just making me want to go back to the tent to see how much further on she has got in the last hour...:peek:

I have 3 Mephistos plants in the tent that are "Mystery Mix" really hoping at least 1 is a 4am and or an AvT.

I was really pleased to get this as a freebie 5 -pack from meph when I ordered 5 MBAP off them.

I was really pleased to get this as a freebie 5 -pack from meph when I ordered 5 MBAP off them.
1st order of MG, they gave me 5 BlueToof Special. Plus 5 or 6 extra beans in the Mystery Mix.
When I ordered a 1 each pack of the limited editions, the freebie was another 5 pack of BlueToof Special. So have 10 of the BTS, 12 of the Mystery Mix, 12 of the limited edition.
So for ordering 13 MGs, ended up with 32 beans. Not too bad a deal at all. That should get me through a good year plus of grows @ 5 or 6 beans per grow every 75 days on average.

Back