Reaction score
Problem: 4 weeks into flower and no smell or trichomes
-Medium/grow method: atami light mix soil
-Feed and supplements used: canna organic nutrients with ph of 6.5
-Water source: well water
-Strain and age,sweet skunk auto around 8 weeks old from seed
-Climate:
day and night time temp between 25 and 28 degrees,humidity between 60 and 75
- Light used: spider farmer sf1000 18 hours light,6 dark....
-Additional info: just curious if anyone has experienced this before?,ive been feeding from the canna light feed chart from their website,everything was looking good ontil a couple of weeks ago,growth seems to have slowed down a bit and 4 weeks into flower still no trichome production?,the plant has grown quite big around 6 ft tall but healthy otherwise,could anyone give me some info on the problem? thanks a lot

Attachments

• 20210813_172632.jpg
    20210813_172632.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 167
  • 20210813_172645.jpg
    20210813_172645.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 190
  • 20210813_172657.jpg
    20210813_172657.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 229
If I enlarge your second photo I see trichomes everywhere- all over the sugar leaves and buds.

The trichomes are the little clear/silver things on the surface of the leaves and buds.
1628873048334.jpeg

Are you talking about the clear ones becoming cloudy and then some amber color creeping in some of them?

yup, must be some kinda misinterpretation here or sumthin, cuz them budz are def full o' frost, lol....jus sayin :thumbsup: ppp

thanks for the replys,yes ive seen very few trichomes on this particular plant comparing to the other 2 im growing of the same strain,just thought it wasnt producing as much for the age of the plant?

:smoker1:... sometimes you just get an inferior pheno', this is a known gamble with any seed even from the best!
I do see what you mean, and this is what's most likely the case here.... If the others are performing OK, then we know it's not the feeds or conditions...

:smoker1:... sometimes you just get an inferior pheno', this is a known gamble with any seed even from the best!
I do see what you mean, and this is what's most likely the case here.... If the others are performing OK, then we know it's not the feeds or conditions...
thanks mate,yes think that could be it alright:smoking:

thanks mate,yes think that could be it alright:smoking:
I got a loser this year again as well- :dammit:.... last year it was an Ice Cool that was a turd! :doh:

Problem: 4 weeks into flower and no smell or trichomes
-Medium/grow method: atami light mix soil
-Feed and supplements used: canna organic nutrients with ph of 6.5
-Water source: well water
-Strain and age,sweet skunk auto around 8 weeks old from seed
-Climate: day and night time temp between 25 and 28 degrees,humidity between 60 and 75
- Light used: spider farmer sf1000 18 hours light,6 dark....
-Additional info: just curious if anyone has experienced this before?,ive been feeding from the canna light feed chart from their website,everything was looking good ontil a couple of weeks ago,growth seems to have slowed down a bit and 4 weeks into flower still no trichome production?,the plant has grown quite big around 6 ft tall but healthy otherwise,could anyone give me some info on the problem? thanks a lot
I see plenty?

Back