Dutch Passion 4x Dutch Passion StarRyder

This update is for Tues 8th Jan which was Day 13 and pot up day as the girls are now out of the microbox, they’ve been potted up in to their final 6.5 litre pots using Plant Magic Soil Supreme and a good sprinkling of PM Granules then put into my DR60 under a 250w HPS with an 18/6 light cycle which they’ll stay in until harvest.

Feedwise is still tap water but with 1ml per 2 Litre of PM Bio-Silicon which I’ll use for about the next 2 weeks and no nutes used at this point.

So far, so good as all the girls are looking healthy, slightly different sizes with #1 leading the way, but that’s about it, so nothing else to report as now it’s just a waiting game for the girls to start throwing out pre-flowers and I’ll leave you with some pics from Day 13.

View attachment 164776View attachment 164777View attachment 164778View attachment 164779View attachment 164780View attachment 164781View attachment 164782

Stay Stoned :toke:

Looks good serpent...:peace:

Ello, ello, ello.. What av we ere, it's only 420's very own king of Autos aka "AutoSerps" lol good to see a few peeps on here I know already and the good people of AFN are making me most welcome, best of luck with these mucker ;)

CK.

You wil really enjoy ur Starryder;s Serpent,they ar a joy to grow m8..:smokebuds:

Looking tidy serpent! #1 is gonna be a beast! There gonna love that 6.5 pot and hps now!! :D

Back