Mephisto Genetics 5 star seedbank with 5 star customer service!

shadeyman

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
So, i placed an order directly from Mephisto Genetic on 16/3, ordered 3 sour bubbly and 3 chem city blues and chose tyrone special as the freebie. Receive an email next day from Mitch stating that the orders are sent and will reach me the following week or two. Waited for almost 2 weeks and nothing showed up. Emailed Mitch again and told him about the no show and he offer to resend them with tracking! He didn't have to do that and i will not blame them for the no show even if the order never to be seen. 2 days after, the same order being resent and finally got my hands on them today! Very well packed and very nice packaging! The best part is, i was expecting only 1 free seed(Tyrone) but i was sent 3 instead! On top of that extra 2 seeds for every 3pack ordered, that means 13seeds in total! Will definitely order from them again! And i did told Mitch if the first order did show up later i will pay for the resent. These guys are honest people doing honest business. If you are looking for reliable and awesome seedbank, head over to Mephisto website or hit Mitch up and i am sure you will be well taken care of.

Once again Thank you Mitch!

WP_20150414_002.jpg

Thanks for the review shadeyman!
its an honour to have such decent customers :)

Back