Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
hello folks so i have one 50L bag of biobizz light mix and one 50L bag of plagron coco i was wondering can i mix the two together without any issues i would like to treat it like soil with no runoff ph around 6.5
or will i run into issue with ph due to using the coco ?
thankyou for any advice

I can't comment on those two you mention specifically. But I add about 1 quart washed CoCo brick, and 2 cups or a little more of Perlite per gallon into my soil mix. Then, in the mix bin or in pots, I water with proper PH'd water until runoff at least through 3 wet/dry cycles until PH is stable. It's not very scientific, but it works for me.

Hope this helps!
:d5:

Last edited:
hello folks so i have one 50L bag of biobizz light mix and one 50L bag of plagron coco i was wondering can i mix the two together without any issues i would like to treat it like soil with no runoff ph around 6.5
or will i run into issue with ph due to using the coco ?
thankyou for any advice
I'm doing that atm with
50l light mix & (cheap - 20 L coco coir
I didn't mix, just topped the pots with the coir,
The soil should buffer the coco, rinse the coco well with warm water before using it.
Your nutes will feed the coco then.

Last edited:
Just my 2c.....Why not use a pot of each to grow. May offer some insight into possible complications of mixed.

Thanks Mossy...yes I'm still kicking...slower perhaps and not quite as "high". My "out and about" is usually the back and forth to Nashville...this getting old is not what I always thought it'd be.

update i decided to re-use some old soil as well as the coco i used a 5mm riddle to get as much roots out of the mediums possible and i will give it a heavy dose of enzymes
so i reckon 20 % old soil/ 20% coco/ 60% new light mix and maybe some clay pebbles also:eyebrows::eyebrows: anyone got a kitchen sick to throw in with that lot :crying::crying:

Back