6 weeks and not showing sex

Reaction score
New grower here. Help. My Gorilla Glue from Growers Choice was 6 weeks old Saturday from breaking ground. I have stipules but no pistils. I have done some lst and leaf tucking. I also removed a couple of large fan leaves that where blocking light from lower growth. On a posters recommendation I raised the light to try to get a bit more height. I’m thinking that I should remove some lower growth but I’m afraid of stressing the little lady out. The plant seems healthy enough just no sign of flowers. Considering waiting another week or so, then trying 12/12 even though it’s supposed to be an autoflower.

433A96AA-424E-4163-8EE7-F88AD7386B63.jpeg
635EE8AD-18D9-4CED-A7DB-1C0719804BC6.jpeg

Any decent auto worth it's salt should be flowering at 6 weeks so I'd try a flip to 12/12 to get it in gear.

Looking pretty good otherwise!

:peace:

@Dulcinut :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:Every seed is different and even well worked strains will have the auto gene go recessive once in a while. So It looks like you have a Photo plant and you will need to run it 12/12 from here on out. The space needs to be nearly perfectly dark at night. Even a pilot light on a device can keep them from going into flower.

:goodluck:

@Dulcinut :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:Every seed is different and even well worked strains will have the auto gene go recessive once in a while. So It looks like you have a Photo plant and you will need to run it 12/12 from here on out. The space needs to be nearly perfectly dark at night. Even a pilot light on a device can keep them from going into flower.

:goodluck:
Thanks for the replies everyone. I set the light to 12/12.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back