Dragon Meds 99 Dragon Smoke Report

Looking sweet Man!
I have one, but a really big problem with AFN.
There are many many beautiful plants, strains and professional seedbanks. My only problem is I cant be able to decide what i will grow next time! :X's Evil Laugh x:

Great job!:slap:

:stylez rasta smoke::High 5: missed this awesome report !.Top shelf stash by the sounds of things :D:look forward to confirming your findings my friend :dance2:

Damn Brother stylez that put the :drool: on my face for sure, great Smoke Report +:slap: Riding the Dragon

toke

Sounds like fast daytime meds but have you experienced Any med benefits bro? :group:

:pass:
Looking sweet Man!
I have one, but a really big problem with AFN.
There are many many beautiful plants, strains and professional seedbanks. My only problem is I cant be able to decide what i will grow next time! :X's Evil Laugh x:
Great job!:slap:
I know what you mean bot, there is never enough room or lights:stylez rasta smoke: there are so many I wanna try, but might be years before I get too:smokebuds:thanks for the love
:stylez rasta smoke::High 5: missed this awesome report !.Top shelf stash by the sounds of things :D:look forward to confirming your findings my friend :dance2:
Yeah Vira, I think you will enjoy my friend, make sure you let us know what you think:smokebuds:

Damn Brother stylez that put the :drool: on my face for sure, great Smoke Report +:slap: Riding the Dragon

toke
hey hey toke (my big brother) stanks much for having a read and a drool.:pass:

Sounds like fast daytime meds but have you experienced Any med benefits bro? :group:
Honestly not much med effect for me and my issues:stylez rasta smoke:it does keep my mind up with good attitude from what I have gotten out of it. Not so much for my anxiety, but I have other dragons for that:High 5:. With the joint pains in my elbows, that only seems to come around real hard at winter, so as far as keeping my body numb:shrug: was looking for that dome piece high this go around :D:. Just a few amber triches when she came down too. One love to yall for the nice words and rep (love). :group::grat:

I think they should change the name to DRAGON CRACK!:karma Cloud:AFNlogo:Red Dragon:Great report!

"Yeah Vira, I think you will enjoy my friend, make sure you let us know what you think:smokebuds:"

:High 5::stylez rasta smoke:its NICE brotha :crying::howdy:Happy Happy Nice Nice :beast::smokebuds:

Word:smokebuds:you blazing on it. If you wanna throw a little smoke report and some pics of some buddage in here, be my guest.:High 5:
"Yeah Vira, I think you will enjoy my friend, make sure you let us know what you think:smokebuds:"

:High 5::stylez rasta smoke:its NICE brotha :crying::howdy:Happy Happy Nice Nice :beast::smokebuds:

99Dragon Smoke Report

SeedBank :

DragonMasters (MrN)

Strain:

99Dragon

Did it autoflower?: Y/N

Yep:D:

Soil/hydro:

DWC.

Nutes:

CannaUK & AN additives

Light (kind and schedule):

GrowNorthern MS0006 LED 20/4

From seed to harvest date: __days

99 days:D:

Dry Yield: _g

203g

High/Effect Duration:

Very uplifting & happy ...lasts at least 2 hours with no anxiety or sketch at all .Great day time smoke but still strong .Smoke to much & a nap on the sofa is in order !.

In-depth...very clean smoke ,pure blunts taste almost fresh & very smooth .

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

***** FIVE STARS ... beautiful colors that ended up a very dark purple covered in frost . Its leaves dust wherever you put it down & the pollen in the catcher was also purple ?

THE GROWTH: *****

Grew exactly like you would want any plant to grow in DWC ...very fast & got very big :clap:

THE SMELL: *****

**** 4 just cos cheese & strains like that take the cookie !.I got real fresh piney like smells , citrus & sometimes a minty like taste rather than smell with a blunt .Fresh spring meadows next to a lush pine wood on a sunny day !.

THE SMOKE: *****

*****5 Very clean & moreish :smokeit:no harshness & easy to blast a whole blunt & roll another ,sweet sweet ,smooth smoke

THE HIGH: *****

*****5 Energetic ,stimulating ,clean again ,with no noier or sketcyness !...awesome daytime smoke

Notes.. two plants where in the bucket & both pheno's where similar to smoke,but the small one that did not color up was a stronger smoke .maybe due to stress the whole grow though ?.:grat:an absolute pleasure to grow from seed to weed

Last edited:
Back