SeedBank :

Dragon Masters

Strain:

99 Dragon

Did it autoflower?: Yep

Soil/hydro:

Promix BX

Nutes:

GH grow, micro, bloom series; liquid kharma, Calmg, Big Bud, Bud Candy(love that stuff), Overdrive

Light (kind and schedule):

19 on/ 5 off:D:

From seed to harvest date:
65 days

Dry Yield: 33g

High/Effect Duration:

Couple to 3 hours:tiphat:

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

In Billy Bob's voice..... 10....f**kin 10, I give it a 10:roflcry:
nice dense rock hard buds, with that purple hue to them, frosted up real nice, frost falls when you crack a bud.:bow:
THE GROWTH: *****

Grew very well, took to the nutes. Think I was able to push about half strength before she showed signs of burn a little. During flower, she will want a lot of Calmg.

THE SMELL: ****

Earthy aroma to the buds with some fruity flower smell

THE SMOKE: *****
Grade A taste.... Taste like diesel going in and coming out just like grapes and a flower. Love the taste of this strain.
THE HIGH: *****

That's that super duper heady high. You wanna get things done, get on this bud. Very energetic at 65 days, and was toasted for a few hours and alert. Turns spacey during the second hour, not much of the buzz on the body, unless you keep smoking bowl after bowl. Sheesh, that will knock you out.:check:

I like these shorter strains. I got into Autoflowers cause of the shortness of time for them, I am very happy with 65 to 70 days strains. Keep them short strains coming, Dragon Masters:yay:

As soon as I find the pics before she got the chop. Ill post some. Until then here is some bud shots of today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice report stylez..have a well deserved..:shrug: gotta spread the love first :smokebuds:

Puuurrrrtttyyy...:KISS::tiphat::stylez rasta smoke::stylez rasta smoke::peace:

261845d1374761254-ghaze99-dragon-002.jpg

Stylez, another good strain to consider. During the bud growth period, was it strong in smell? Did it need a carbon filter to stop the neighbourhood from knowing?
Where I live, carbon filters are banned and if caught with a carbon filter...automatic criminal conviction for commercial cannabis trading(regardless of plant numbers).

I slapped a rep too.

Nice report stylez..have a well deserved..:shrug: gotta spread the love first :smokebuds:
Stanks a lot Duggy. No worries on the rep my friend, the thought is what counts for me:High 5:
Puuurrrrtttyyy...:KISS::tiphat::stylez rasta smoke::stylez rasta smoke::peace:[/IMG]
Appreciate that cres:stylez rasta smoke:purrtyy and potent:smokebuds:
stylez
Very nice report and very nice grow!
Congrats..........enjoy!
Thanks for the kind words phreedom_man:High 5: killer smoke. I like very much
Stylez, another good strain to consider. During the bud growth period, was it strong in smell? Did it need a carbon filter to stop the neighbourhood from knowing?
Where I live, carbon filters are banned and if caught with a carbon filter...automatic criminal conviction for commercial cannabis trading(regardless of plant numbers).

I slapped a rep too.
Stanks for the slap dingo:smokebuds:. Yeah I use a carbon filter, which helped a lot. The smell is pretty strong while growing, it wasn't as bad as some other strains I have grown. It had a flower and fruit smell to her. You might be able to get away with growing one with no carbon filter. Just be safe my friend:High 5:..

@ a higher up, could someone add Smoke Report to the title for me.99 Dragon Smoke Report.:group:

Last edited by a moderator:
:smokebuds::Cushty:eek:utstanding brotha!..Hop digityi'm glad you enjoyed it...the F2's should be a little better...:High 5::stylez rasta smoke::piggy Hug:max :slap:

Cheers stylez..Plus Rep....:Cushty::Cushty::Cushty:..it is the Smoke Reports I Love Best..

@ a higher up, could someone add Smoke Report to the title for me. Ghaze99
Dragon Smoke Report

Back