A good Tea template

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
yes
Hi guys,ill be adding just a few recipes and to post this one as a template for ppl to use and dial down to whatever size you need.you should always stay on the lighter side of feeding your tea and plants when starting out and never EVER PH a True Living tea.standard Ct;s n so forth you can but its still not recommended imo.but here ya go guys I imagine this should help ya'll out some.

400 micron extraction bag or doubled cheesecloth or nylon stocking all make great teabags.

5 gallons H20 chlorine and Chlorimine free is a must.

Compost- greens based is best for teas.or atleast 60+% green based anyway.lol 4-6 cups

Fish Hydrolysate 4 ounces.Molasses if no Fish

Upgrade stuffs you can add to the above BASIC Compost tea:

worm castings 1 cup

baseline granular compost(peat Humus) 1/4 cup max.i prefer 2 Tbspoon to maybe 3 er so.
baseline liquid compost 1 cup

Kelp Powder(add AFTER brewing) 1 teaspoon
Humic acid powder 1 teaspoon

companion (bacillus subtilus) 1 Tablespoon.i personally prefer more of a wealer endo or Wp mixed blend or straight WP.

Bokashi(fresh is best imo,same with casting or an equal blend or pre composted and freshly composted) 1 cup

Insect Frass 1/4 cup

Trace Minerals(azomite,GRD,Kelp Meal) 1/4 cup

brew 24-48 hours and dilute upto 1:10

For flowering you can use high phosphorus guano 1 TBspn But I like maybe a 1/2 TBspn and some kelp liquid with kelp powder and big bloom addition as well as or for a less hotter of a tea I forgo the guano and opt for the others which works fine. for the kelp upto 1.5 ounces per 2 gallons of the liquid kelp,same for the powder and 2/3-3/4 cup of bigbloom per 2 gallons with all the other stuff short of the guano if you so choose.

Foliar tea.

5 gallons filtered water n all that

2 cups castings.do not use fresh for a standard foliar tea.composted fully only for this.

1 teaspn kelp powder

humic acid powder 1 teaspoon

and 1 ounce companion

brew 4-12 hours and dilute upto 1:1

1 gallon= 128 fluid ounces=16 cups=4 quarts=256 TBspoons=768 teaspoons=3.8 liter=3785 mL's..

1mL=1/5th of a Teaspoon or 20 drops of H20..

whew...ok coolso this is how I started my building of my tea's/I have other recipes that are smaller more for autos which this one can be used but dilute it atleast 1:1 or 1 part tea 2 parts flitered water or 1:2.and even with a mild surfactant if your so inclined as well.which most likely aint gonna hurt ya either.so there is is.where i got my start for tea building a bit more serious.ill add to it soon and the other recipes ive done for others too so you'll have access to them.thank ya'll hope ya'll are great!!

014.jpg
007.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
014.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
028.jpg
030.jpg
044.jpg

Last edited:
When you say fresh Bokashi you mean raw right? Or rather not fermented? Or do you mean freshly fermented, as in homemade? Have you made your own before?

edit: Thanks for the recipe, and for all your other contributions I've used as a road map to get where I am today.

A slightly small brew for autos

nooo problem guys!Hope you can use this one when you brew bigger teas.or manipulate as you see fit always on the lighter side keeping AUTO's in mind.photos are a separate animal but not hugely different though.Im just glad ive helped a LOT of ppl go organic and help educate them in many forms of way and what to use as far as bought materials since I cant go pounding sand n get others which id like to do im just unable.LOL!

here is a little stronger Auto tea with to one gallon Id use roughly 1/4-1/3 of a gallon to dilute with your cal mag and/or bigbloom and/or kelp powder and thats per gallon.

3.5-4 gallon tea with rice wash far added instant carbs n starches and enzyme building properties especially if you pulp moist rice with some pulped EWC composted ofcourse.OH almost forgot,when I say fresh I really mean at the peak of it fully fermented and still wet ready to be dried for storage.thats fresh in my eyes.if your still having composting and toxins being released it could and can cause extra headaches you really dont want.

3.5 gallon Chlorine free and chlorimine free water
400 micro extraction bag
1.5-2 cups rice steeped for a bit for the rice wash and enriched water added right to the tea prior to brewing.

Mushroom compost 1 cup used.

1 cup cow compost used

2TBspn-1/2 cup max of bokashi.1/4 cup used

1 cup EWC used(Fresh is best.use a mix of fresh and composted is best imho for a shorter brew at around 24 hours tops with fresh castings)

Insect Frass 2TBspns-1/3 cup max.Used 2 TBspoons

1-4 TBspoon max.Peat Humus(Baseline granular compost) 1.5 TBspoon used

1-2.5 TBspn MAX Bonemeal (Flowering only imo) used 1 TEAspoon

1-3 TBspoon.roughly 1 TBspoon per gallon of water imo with the 4 spectrum od endo mix which lacks a fair bit imo. 2.5 TBspoons Used with an 1/8 of a teaspoon boosted at mixing to feed.

1 teaspoon to 1/4 cup Max Azomite,Trace minerals(GRD or kelp meal) 3 Teaspoons used.if using Kelp meal use and extra teaspoon or two imo.

Molasses...Light molasses is fine too it just decreases the amounts of cal mag n iron n things by a few small % so its still effective too.Brer rabbit,grand ma's and blackstrap are what I prefer.But i MOST prefer Powdered Molasses at some decent quality.used more for Flowering too.

Liquid fish 5-1-1 or 3-3-0.3 or similar or make your own.Blended seems to work best imo 2.5 ounces used

Honey ES Flower upgrade too.brix addition,in place or or blended with molasses. 2 TBspoons used

Sugar in the Raw. 1 Palm used for 4 gallons roughly and imo a quick guess is right about 2.5-3 TBspoons or so.per 2 gallons or so. 1 palm used.

cal mag,kelp powder,big bloom surfactant and/or any endo mix should ALL be added whem mixing for feeding added after brewing of these components.and STIR CONSTANTLY WITH ALL TEAS LOL!! them bits are what you want in the soil n plants n things.although should be lightly filtered out for a foliar tea however and added to your top coat and/or soil bin or whichever you decide.just dont want a lot of trace materials all over your plants leaves.LOL!which will lead to some issues more than likely.

Again hope this help ya'll and i hope these recipes will give ya'll some sterrla ammo for your plants.Be good fellas!!And thanks again!:Hookah:

P.S. make sure your using a decently active and buffering soil mix for thee best results around.

Last edited:
3 gallon out door tea with Rice wash water: use 1-1/5 cups rice to steep in the water to take some starches n carbs n things.

SNS 209 systemic 100% natural pest additive that will not play with your plant nor curing,dring smoking...nothing.its great stuff as a preventative and lessens any infestation.even for indoor use too.

SNS209 18-22 mL added after brewing prior to feed

Sugar in the raw 1/2 palm of Sugar in the Raw 1.5-2 TBspoons

Honey ES 1 Large glob roughly 1-1.5 TBspoons

Big bloom after brewing for transition and/or flowering 1/4-1/2 cup

Kelp Meal 1 TBspoon

Fresh casting 2 TBspoons

Mushroom compost 1-1.5 cups

EWC composted. not fresh or uncomposted.1 cup

great white 1/2 teaspoon rounded lightly

Myco madness 1 teaspoon rounded

equilibrium 1 heavy teaspoon after brewing for a 1-2-2 flwoering aditive as well as cal mag too.

bone meal 1-2 rounded teaspoons

make sure all your Hiney ES and similar products are disolved prior to adding to brewing container and sprinkle your WP's after its been bubbling for a few hours imo.

2-2.5 gallon mix rice wash or not your call.1 cup rice steeped if you'd like.

3-4 ounces liquid kelp

2 ounces o fish and another opunce of another type of fish.either with kelp(i dont recommend that)or better yet get most any fish as a 3-3-0 addition or similar or make your own

0.5 ounces molasses mix wet stuffs separate imo its best imho

2/3 cuup mushie compost

2/3 cup cow compost

1/2 cup EWC
1/8-1/4 cup frass
1-4-1/2 cup bokashi
1/4 cup alfalfa meal
1 TBspoon Peat Humus
2TBspoon Azomite or similar.
2-3 TBspoons Endo mix or a blend of several at no more than 1.5 TBspoons IF you choose to mix three or four types of WP's togehter.the four spectrum I have lacks some and only has four of the needed buggy dudes.soooo.

and the two 1-1.5 gallon small brews I always recommend rice wash every other brewing.dont waste your rice either.it can be used.soil bin,garden compost pile many ways to use it after taking the starches n things from it. but 1-1.5 gallons water all filter n stuff as ya'll know.

1/4c mushie compost
1/4-1/2 cup cow compost
1.5-2 TBspoon Alfalfa meal
1.5-2 teaspoon azomite or GRD or kelp meal.if ya use kelp meal fo with a rounded TBspoon
1.5 or so TBspoons endo mix or no more than 3 teaspoon of a several part WP blend which is what I recommend personally
as little as a cpl teaspoon of kelp liquid or no more than 50-60cc(2 ounces MAX)of kelp liquid added to brew
1-1.5 ounces of fish
5-10 drops of cal mag added after brewing prior to feeding.LED's use twice as much imo too.
1/4 cup of big bloom added again,after prior to feeding and can dilute a 1:1 or 1:0.5 works ok too.or even straight too.

and another one I used thats also smaller

1-1.5 gallon of filter decent water

1/2 c mushie
1/3 c EWC composted
1 teaspoon azomite or similar
1-2 ounces fish
45-55 cc( just under 2 ounces) liquid Kelp added to brew
1 full scoop of Gret white or a litte less or a 50/50 mix with an Endo mix is good too.

big bloom and /or cal mag if your so inclined added after brewing.1/4-1/2 cup at most stirring OFTEn with ALL TEAS too imo.them wee bit be whatcha be wantin mang LOL!

Thanks again EoF, and for the clarification. I've heard you say fresh before and meant to ask if you make your own. I'm thinking about switching to making my own since I can use it in my septic tank as well.

Yeah nooo sweat brother.naah not yet Im soo broke I cant even pay attention bro LMFAO!!but i know several ppl I know who make their own but I read a TOn about it and wormy guys since ill be getting a farm and a bokashi bin sometime soon,so literally i can hit the ground running since i literally know all i need to know as to how to work it as well as shift it and utilize it for multiple reasons as you know too.awesome stuff bro!!

Back