Live Stoners AFN site is slowd down

Reaction score
Anyone notice?
When I scroll down in threads which has pictures in it, it take milion hours to get to the bottom of the thread. It's happening last 7 days maybe.

Other site running okay, internet is okay, PC is superfast.

pc is average,internet is average,user is not techy at all and all is ok with me.
i never delete my history,rarely dump my cache something or other.
sorry i cant help,hope its ok after a cuppa tea.
good luck.
:pighug:

Are you on satellite internet?

:toke: Konop', would you link up to a thread here that this is happening at so I can test the speed at my end? I'm so not the IT guy, but in the past when others weren't having trouble, but I was, things to look at are if the thread has a lot of high res' pics, an internet connection that was slower than usual, or a video card that glitchy for some reason,.... even now, on a given page, if I scroll up/dpwn too fast, sometimes it lags and gives me a green background only for a second or two,.... Hobbes will have more insight for sure....

Funny thing is, the same pages I opened last weeks and everything was okay, @Fairlynew. Basically all threads with pictures in them @Waira.
I have internet through modem, but then through Wi-Fi. Speed is 20MB. But I don't think this is lack of speed, nor computer speed because it's top shit. I guess something is wrong with this site.
Just to mention, RIU is working fine, they also have "big" pictures there.

...roger that, just trying to eliminate some things,... one last trick, sign off, close browser, then sign in again,... I've had hiccups that affected only 1 page in a thread before! :shrug:

...roger that, just trying to eliminate some things,... one last trick, sign off, close browser, then sign in again,... I've had hiccups that affected only 1 page in a thread before! :shrug:

Done that when I deleted cookies, cache etc...

Funny thing is, the same pages I opened last weeks and everything was okay, @Fairlynew. Basically all threads with pictures in them @Waira.
I have internet through modem, but then through Wi-Fi. Speed is 20MB. But I don't think this is lack of speed, nor computer speed because it's top shit. I guess something is wrong with this site.
Just to mention, RIU is working fine, they also have "big" pictures there.

Sorry bud but your connection issues are on your end, not the sites. Absolutely no slow down here and our site error logs are the cleanest they've been in years. Maybe check with your ISP?

Sorry bud but your connection issues are on your end, not the sites. Absolutely no slow down here and our site error logs are the cleanest they've been in years. Maybe check with your ISP?

Why then RIU works okay? They have bigger picutres in threads...
Something strange is going on... :nono:

Back