Auto Seeds Albino (Canary Tao)

@Builder0101 @OttoCBD @Olderfart @Mizzo81 @St. Tom
Never meant to offend you by any means St. Tom,....just wanna get that out of the way and be clear. ( we're grow bros :cheers:).
Yes, I've found using a mix of 50 to 70 ppm of epsom salt keeps my plants happy with their regular feed of Mega Crop. ( to fix the Mg. ).
I've also learnt that using too much magnesium will cause calcium deficientcies...so 50 to 70 is usually plenty.
As for calcium, I know some folks are using crushed egg shells in a vinegar brine....you may want to google a solution on this for calcium.
I remember seeing a fellow in my neck of the woods making a decent solution..

Cheers,

I was asking for help and you delivered i really appreciate it as this is a new avenue for me so :bighug::d5::bighug:big thanks

UGH! So close. I have perhaps 1% amber. Found none on this sample. GF dehydrated yesterday's sample. Rocked her world. This is the GG.
Looking good!
A little patience my friend....
Not easy when you have to travel to the Gf's or your parents to review the trich's every day.
Especially going to your girlfriends to see your plants.
Kinna sounds like she comes second ( don't tell her I said this ok!),...
I'm sure you understand what I mean... :doh:

If you ever spot something please point it out i appreciate it and im going to give her a drop of orgatex in her next feed as these biotabs are totally new to me and thanks growbro also i dont want to use calmag as trying to stay organic so i may try some epsom salts what do you think
I agree with @GeorgeCloney
I use a pinch of epsom (tsp) about every 3 waterings. I bake eggshells till they are golden brown and grind them in my spice grinder. The ratio by volume is approximately 10/1 vinegar/egg shells. I use about a tsp of this concoction every 3 or so waterings. I do not do epsom and calcium in same solution. This is in a 5 gal res by the way. Hand water always for me.

Looking good!
Not easy when you have to travel to the Gf's or your parents to review the trich's every day.
No checking remote trichs yet. All babies

Looking good!
You can see how desperate I am to spread the Zkittles.

Attachments

• 15916419537661793406252777313586.jpg
    15916419537661793406252777313586.jpg
    824.2 KB · Views: 107
You can see how desperate I am to spread the Zkittles.
Nah nah nah....
That is an insane grow bro...
You're being cruel to the plants...
Can't you see they're begging to be outside...
I hope you're wearing you'r N95 while inhaling the tent right???
Wouldn't wanna catch you all smiley and fuzzy, doing a write up after those pics :vibe: :woohoo1:

So... I dont own a mask. I rent so going outside is not really an option. Let me ask you this.
If i put the Zkittles fkn monster outside in the middle of the day for a few hours everyday. Would that be beneficial? I'm sure it would get better light penetration outside say from 11AM to 3PM...
May pick up a pest.

Nah nah nah....
That is an insane grow bro...
You're being cruel to the plants...
Can't you see they're begging to be outside...
I hope you're wearing you'r N95 while inhaling the tent right???
Wouldn't wanna catch you all smiley and fuzzy, doing a write up after those pics :vibe: :woohoo1:
Also I dont mean to take over your thread.

Also I dont mean to take over your thread.
Bro, this is OUR thread not MY thread....got it... (good!).

As for you're plants outside,...yeah for sure,..
Don't even worry about burn in full sun light...
Obviously make sure they're watered before leaving in the morning.
And if they're dry by the end of day, great,....water again.....what an Ideal situation...
As for the pests,. I'd prefer ( if possible to keep them outside).
Reason being, pests also have preditors outside, which don't come in with the plant at night.
Nature kinna takes care of its own, balanced in a way.
For sure sun light is best,...
If the plant is going to be in the shade at all, you may want to consider doing a light defoliation.
Just so that, when flowering begins,...the stems are already accustomed to getting nutes at the ends of the stems. ( slow shock & adaptation).

You may want to stake the plants as well.
Windy cities tend to bend indoor grows quite easily at first.
Bamboo stakes from General Dollar are great for this, if you can find them.

I would bring it in and out. Im not too worried about pests.
As for burn this girl grows right into my cobs and does not even taco. She loves light. Loving the Zkittles. Gone from 600 to 700 to 800 PPM and she begs for more.
Will the plants be better finished product outside???

Last edited:
Back