Sea Grow(all purpose) 16-16-16
Sea Grow(flower&bloom)4-26-26
Grow More Hawaiian Bud 5-50-17
General Hydro Cal/Mag

Light (kind and schedule): LgLed Solutions 240w led :186:

From seed to harvest date: 80 days

Clear/Cloudy/Amber: 98% cloudy 2% amber

Dry Yield: about 19g plus trim plus tons of seeds:D:

Cured Time/Method: 8 weeks mason jars burped twice daily 4 weeks then once daily 4 weeks

High/Effect Duration: 2.5 hours
I pinched off an uncured sample and smoked it. It was to much for me. Perhaps OK for a seasoned smoker but for me it was an out of control buzz that was very heavy and numbing. However after the cure it was an all new product. Fast hard hitter. A warmth hits my face and I quickly feel my pain fade away. First 30 min is rather heavy and relaxing. Then mellows and allows one to focus and read or think or meditate. Or for me get up and cook as my sense of smell and taste went through the roof. My depression issues quickly fade with this strain as well. Its very spiritually uplifting but not physically uplifting. Puts me in an awesome pain free mood but just to stoned and content to say anything about it.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ***
I can only give it 3 stars for bag appeal. The buds were light and airy but she was also seeded so that's my fault. They were the most crystal covered buds I've ever done. Unseeded and grown by a more experienced grower I'm sure they would be 5 star tight buds.

THE GROWTH: *****
Five stars all the way. Slow starter but Grand Final� finisher. It seemed suited for coco. Started it on light feed right off the bat and set cruise control. It stayed lush and green the entire grow.

THE SMELL: ***
What smell? Lol. I mean it had its days during growth where it smelled almost antiseptic but for the most part not much odor. I light petrol/skunk the second you open the jar but is gone in an instant. It actually smells like what I would expect and want medicinal mj to smell like

THE SMOKE: *****
Five bill oll stars there. The smoke is my second favorite thing about Albino Dragon. Tastes of aged cured wood smoke. Like a aged scotch, fine wine, perfect jerky, roasted coffee or the best Cuban stogge. Its like a connoisseurs smoke. No fruity, sweet taste at all. Not heavy or harsh. Like something your grand daddy would talk about.

View attachment 282705

Coco gets no respect. Lol great write up Romeo, :Cushty:

:peace:

Max :slap: for the report! Thanks!!!

Back