Any thing possible before Xmas ?

Reaction score
Looking to get some autos on the go does anyone know of any that can be finished by Xmas ? I don’t tend to trust seed labels lol have had some autos say 45 days others say 80 and had some go 100gal s that wer 70day lol

What can I get good yielding that I could smoke at Xmas still ?

Looking to get some autos on the go does anyone know of any that can be finished by Xmas ? I don’t tend to trust seed labels lol have had some autos say 45 days others say 80 and had some go 100gal s that wer 70day lol

Likely nothing amber...maybe by early New Year's depending on how quick you get any sprouts going, and the rest of your environment/conditions.

68 days including germination is a bit hopeful. Throw in a few days to dry and it’s just not going to happen. Better start the seeds anyway and just be excited for a few weeks after Christmas

According to my previous journal I chopped 4 Sour Crack plants at 65 days with 10-15% amber. I’ve only had about 6-7 grows but Sour Crack was definitely the fastest so far.

I should add that since then I have chopped plants with no amber and loved it. Everyone loved it. So I could have yanked them a week earlier and still enjoyed them.

I started mine Aug 31 (Super Blue Moon) with X mas in mind. Im hoping to chop early first wk Dec n Dry the 10-14D before so my Xmas break is fresh-Ganjafied! I run organic amendments (dry/topdress) so the plants typically express when they want (even the autos Ive ran go a smidge long compared to the breeder notes within a fortnight id say. Nuthin crazy, but longer.

Thats a tough call, by the time you get seed and get them germinated your looking at 1.5 month window. Pretty much nothing goes that fast. I would always start even fast flowering autos at least 3 months before your desired harvest date. Even though breeders say flowering time is x amount of time 99% of the time its gonna end up being longer

Back