Anyone grow in a greenhouse?

T

THE BEAR

Has anyone grown weed in a green house?

I'm only asking as I'm moving home soon and it's got a large back garden that I entend to build like a summer shed type thing and I'm going to put a green house either beside it or behind it,
Is thier anything I should know about growing this way?
Any tips or advise before I go overthinking it, lol

Trimming and plant manipulation would be required. You want to make sure that you have good airflow to your plants making sure that the bottom small leaves and junky buds tiny buds that mean nothing are removed. lollipopping is really important for the air flow underneath the canopy. When you're in a greenhouse the airflow is really important for sure. Cuz once you get a mold started it's so freaking hard to get it out of there:fire:

1- Keep ya neighbors sweet!.. ?..
2- Don't let the plants touch the sides or roof size depending ( if ur lucky enough!)... due to condensation...
So like the others say, keep it well vented, But then ya get the problem of smell -
3- see point 1!..
Easy now!..

i grew in plastic ones a couple of times and always got mold but i think you could make it work as long as there's airflow as that's was my main problem and rainy days .also i would plant some cover plants i grew mint and tomatoes just stuff to hide and hide any smell

i grew in plastic ones a couple of times and always got mold but i think you could make it work as long as there's airflow as that's was my main problem and rainy days .also i would plant some cover plants i grew mint and tomatoes just stuff to hide and hide any smell
Check out @The^Dude , he is in a “high tunnel” greenhouse!

My high tunnel was a fantastic, cheap way to pseudo greenhouse it. I eliminated grey mold/botrytis but powdery mildew made an appearance. I absolutely love the tunnel though, I’d really like to build more eventually. It’s a different game than just growing outside though.

My high tunnel was a fantastic, cheap way to pseudo greenhouse it. I eliminated grey mold/botrytis but powdery mildew made an appearance. I absolutely love the tunnel though, I’d really like to build more eventually. It’s a different game than just growing outside though.
@THE BEAR was asking and I stumbled on both threads at the same time. Just pointing a growbro in the right direction...

Back