Anyone grow in a greenhouse?

One greenhouse grow under my belt, but the best advice would be getting as much airflow as you can to avoid mold, during the day I kept both of the greenhouse doors wide open as much as I could and when the nighttime came and the temperatures would drop, only then I would close up (sometimes if it rains too bad I would close the doors but keep the vents open).
Another advice is burying two small bowls of olive oil around your plant, but not completely under the dirt, keep the top of the bowl the same level as the dirt, so that all the bugs that would come out at night would just drop in there and die. Also try to keep other plants from touching your plants so that no bugs can get on your plant that way. You could also smear vaseline around the base of the pot but it didn't do too much for me.
All the bugs come out at night so if you see some damage to your plants, go out in the night with a flashlight and inspect.
Also look up what bugs are good for you plant and which are not, earwigs did a lot of damage to my plants, they were my main problem.
That's about it! Good luck!

One greenhouse grow under my belt, but the best advice would be getting as much airflow as you can to avoid mold, during the day I kept both of the greenhouse doors wide open as much as I could and when the nighttime came and the temperatures would drop, only then I would close up (sometimes if it rains too bad I would close the doors but keep the vents open).
Another advice is burying two small bowls of olive oil around your plant, but not completely under the dirt, keep the top of the bowl the same level as the dirt, so that all the bugs that would come out at night would just drop in there and die. Also try to keep other plants from touching your plants so that no bugs can get on your plant that way. You could also smear vaseline around the base of the pot but it didn't do too much for me.
All the bugs come out at night so if you see some damage to your plants, go out in the night with a flashlight and inspect.
Also look up what bugs are good for you plant and which are not, earwigs did a lot of damage to my plants, they were my main problem.
Was up at today and set up the greenhouse in garden,,
I'm thinking of using fabric pots so I can move them about, I could fit in 2 or 3 in there, with some planters of other flowers for camo in front of them, the tent ain't easy to see through unless up close as it's loads of green and clear squares,

Yeah, having a filled greenhouse is good because it will attract less attention. I did a lot of LST to keep the plant small and make it not stick out like a sore thumb. Also be vary of your leaves blowing away into your neighbours garden or something like that that deffo wouldn’t be good haha! Happy growing bro, cheers!

I have one grow under my belt in a 10x8 or something greenhouse.

1) more height!!! I want to dig mine down 4 feet, cool air from the earth to regulate and let the plants grow without having to trim a ton.

2) get your supports for the plants setat the start

3) make sure you will have access to water and whatever you need, they get big and bushy and you can’t change your set up mid grow!!!

4) air, air and more air. “Shoulda been number 1 to me” this is really what geeenhouse growing is about. Air flow or die a moldy death!!!

5) vents to help with the air movement

It was fun and I’ll do it again this year, but realistically only one plant can fit in my greenhouse to do it right. I’ll have some outside next to it as well I think. My indoor is guaranteed, outdoor is always a roll of the dice!

Many years ago I was taught by a old guerilla grower to bury a cheap bunt cake pan put olive oil in it and grow the plant in the middle for slugs.

I used doctor zymes for mildew/mold and bugs and it worked well. I didn’t even go thru a whole 32oz bottle the entire grow.

Have to look into that. Was want to do my autos in the little greenhouse out back but thoughts of mold/mildew scare me not to mention temps in high 90's f in the summer.

Have to look into that. Was want to do my autos in the little greenhouse out back but thoughts of mold/mildew scare me not to mention temps in high 90's f in the summer.

I also had the same paranoia and the temps did reach near 90, I had a bunch of mornings and days with 80-100% humidity but never did I have a problem with mold except when i accidentally ripped of a bunch of pistils and the bud died off but im not 100% sure it was mold but it did look like it.
Just try to get as much ventilation as you can and if a bud gets moldy just chop it off. But every climate and region is different so I cant guarantee full safety!

I’ve had mold issues in my greenhouse with autos, but not the photos as much. Near the end of the season i did start getting pm, but i has a few strains that never showed symptoms, so genetics plays a huge role. High humidity is less dangerous than “free moisture”, dew and rain. I point a fan along the top to decrease condensation falling onto the plants. Where I live mold is a huge threat.

I pulled autos out of my greenhouse because of molding last year. If I go outdoors with any autos they will be out outside for the last two months only and in July/august for max sun and dry.

Back