Photoperiod Arizona outdoor grow question

Reaction score
So ive been thinking about growing outdoors in arizona but i dont know when i should start so its not in the grow stage to long. Any help is appreciated.

Im thinking if its a photo sensitive one i should start right after the last frost of the year to give it as much help as possiable for the summer months. Or if its a auto then just start again after last frost?

Im more in the southern part 103 avg. This week ugh... ive seen ppl use straw as a good mulch to keep the root zone cooler ill have to try lil tricks here and there but i dont want them to stand out from the simliar looking leagal bushes lol.

Im more in the southern part 103 avg. This week ugh... ive seen ppl use straw as a good mulch to keep the root zone cooler ill have to try lil tricks here and there but i dont want them to stand out from the simliar looking leagal bushes lol.
I hear ya. I lived in Southern AZ off and on for a few years. I never grew there, but I am itching to go back. I would, for sure try it, if I do. The heat is high, but the humidity is low, (great for flower),except for monsoon season, of course. Are you close to Bisbee, by chance?

Using stuff like vermiculite and those crystals to help retain water might be a benefit in the hot dry climate depending on plant access. I bet autos would do excellent in a climate like that. You might find some good tips in my auto journal, though I often combat cold more than heat up here. If I can do it here in cannada, so can you. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-ultimate-colorado-and-daiquiri.52205/page-28

OH I just realized this was a photo question....buddy, check out the links in my signature.

Im actually closer to apache junction and queen creek.im going to have to put a couple girls in some look alike bushes against a wall i hope they get enough air flow. Do u guys recomend any shorter high yielding autos?

Early heavy lst and shape them to fit into the landscape. Okay so you have easy access to the plants, that is good. Much easier to grow a quality plant when you can see it often.
Obviously given the above statement, forget about my photo guide as they will likely be far too large for your space.

Any strains u recomend for shorter heavy yielding?
I figure ill have to lst for sure. Is that ok with autos?

Back