Live Stoners Aroma/terpenes

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Big Buddha cheese, candy land, pineapple afghani
Grew some Green Crack fem seeds from Cali Connection. Chopped them down and hung for 6 days til the outside of bud just became dry. Trimmed, then placed in mason jars with Bodeva 62s, burping daily for a week, then less often.

While I burp the first few days, bud smells good. Overtime, however, bud seems to not smell so much and has a bland flavor. The potency is not affected, but I’m wondering how I’m losing all the terps...

Any ideas?

Grew some Green Crack fem seeds from Cali Connection. Chopped them down and hung for 6 days til the outside of bud just became dry. Trimmed, then placed in mason jars with Bodeva 62s, burping daily for a week, then less often.

While I burp the first few days, bud smells good. Overtime, however, bud seems to not smell so much and has a bland flavor. The potency is not affected, but I’m wondering how I’m losing all the terps...

Any ideas?
trying to get the hang of this right now myself iv found that i been going to wet into the jars too much moisture left in the center of the bud so i just went for a full 8 day hang dry with a fan blowing air around them dried them more than i would normally but not too far either and it has helped alot also i was using the integra boost 62% but i think these dont help for the first few weeks so im going to try adding them after the cure is done i find the 62% a bit high for what i like to smoke but havnt seen any lower % yet hope this helps you out but you will have to do some trial and error before you get the stank to stay
:pass:

Back