Mephisto Genetics Artisanal- Skywalker Smoke/Grow Report

NoRobo

Helping people get off big pharma everyday...
Reaction score
First of all I want to give a big thank you to @mephisto for allowing me to grow this girl early. This was fun. I really appreciate it.:bow::pass:

Breeders Name:
Mephisto Genetics

Strain Name: Skywalker (Artisanal auto)

Autoflower: Yes. Day 17. Pre flower on day 15.

Soil/Hydro: Soil, 3 gallon fabric pot

Nutes: Super soil mix with AACT and well water only.

Lights: 1 300w mars knock off, old style directly above with some extra lumens from two other 300's in use

Days from seed to harvest: 66 days from sprout

Dry yield: 18g I don't grow for yield so the plants are never really pushed.

Effects Hybrid. Feel the force within! This girl hits hard. At first it's the back of the head towards the base of the spine. It emanates from there to the rest of the head and down the body. It stays towards my back and wipes out any muscle tension. My head gets spacey and I can forgot or lose track of what I'm doing. It's ok though because my body is floating along. The spaciness lasts for about 15-30 minutes depending on how much I smoke. The stress relief and muscle tension relaxation lasts closer to 1-1 1/2 hours.

Bag Appeal: *****
If you weren't told this is an autoflower, you would never know. It looks like any Skywalker I have seen, actually better than what is commercially available in town.

Density: *****
This is THE densest autoflower I have grown so far. She stayed tight and burns forever. I don't like touching my flowers often so I don't squeeze them but you drop one of these nugs and you will hear an audible noise. Little rocks.

Growth: ****
Like all Mephisto gear, it practically grew itself. Nice uniform structure. It didn't produce as much as I typically get in the same conditions but it is Great quality. So it gets four stars. I will grow a bigger version because it was nice and easy though.

Smell: *****
Highly intoxicating and strong! This is one you want to get that second whiff maybe even a third whiff before you hand the jar back. It's like that once those terpenes start popping off during growth and never went away. Grapefruit, OG kush, skunk. Its all there. The cure is mellowing the grapefruit and a softer sweet kush is coming through. It's really nice.

Smoke: *****
For this I used a clean dry glass piece with hempwick for max flavor. The first hit is nice and smooth but has a beta-caryophyllene spiciness to it. Like black pepper and even tingles the tounge for about a minute after exhale. A kushy note follows and stays which mellows that initial bite. There is hints of grapefruit but it's mostly a nice earthy kush. The end of the bowl tastes just as good as the beginning and leaves a nice grey ash that dumps out easily.

downloadfile.jpeg

downloadfile-1.jpeg

downloadfile-2.jpeg

downloadfile-3.jpeg

A .25g nug I squished.
20160526_001248-1.jpg

Which resulted in this beautiful rosin that tasted just like the flower x2. Really nice.
20160526_005827.jpg

***This is my personal experience. Everybody's endocannabinoid system is different and the effects may be different.***

Thank you reading and I hope this helps someone out.

Enjoy everyone.:smokeout:

Last edited:
"Dry yield: 18g I don't grow for yield so the plants are never really pushed."

It's in the first post. :thumbsup: @cantbuymeloveuh

do you recommend topping or just letting them go?

Back