Autoflower Atlas Seeds - Grease Gun

Atlas Seeds - Grease Gun Review (9.5 out of 10)
Nice plant. I currently have an Atlas Froot By The Foot almost done and looks very similar to yours....Atlas seems to have good genetics and I will definitely move another Atlas up in my rotations.

Nice plant. I currently have an Atlas Froot By The Foot almost done and looks very similar to yours....Atlas seems to have good genetics and I will definitely move another Atlas up in my rotations.
Thank you, I also grew Atlas Top Gun which turned out to be my best winter outdoor plant. I’m impressed by their genetics…especially for the price. Glad to hear other people having success with them.

Thank you, I also grew Atlas Top Gun which turned out to be my best winter outdoor plant. I’m impressed by their genetics…especially for the price. Glad to hear other people having success with them.
do you remember about roughly what temps that was in. i got some fog dog i might want to do outdoor early spring

do you remember about roughly what temps that was in. i got some fog dog i might want to do outdoor early spring
I’m in Southern California, started in late September. The temps averaged 90F to 35F. Grew through a lot of weird weather and did pretty well.

Back