Grow Mediums Attempting 2nd Grow for the 4th time :)

Right on, yeah they should be even fatter now, so just follow the harvest guide and you will be good

Quite a bit, hey in your pics tomorrow can you put something in there with the whole plant showing the scale. That is one thing I have been meaning to ask you to do, just throw a coke bottle or something in there

Quite a bit, hey in your pics tomorrow can you put something in there with the whole plant showing the scale. That is one thing I have been meaning to ask you to do, just throw a coke bottle or something in there
Ah ok i thought you meant weigh it lol. Ill throw something up either a water bottle or something.

O i cut that bitch....started 7pm took until 4:20am which is ironic.
Ok so pics before chop i know she could of gone a bit longer but the next week and a half was gonna be nuts for me.
20160626_154629.jpg
20160626_155947.jpg

So i cleaved her this was her a quarter done
20160626_210528.jpg

Stems
20160627_022550.jpg

Root zone[keep om mind she was 2 week stunted by clear rez overdose debacule
20160627_022604.jpg

Trimmed in the tent with a bunch of trim and popcorn in the bottom ill turn then by hand for 3 days rhen freeze until i figure out what i wanna do with it. They will hang until friday since humidity is about 45 in tent at 74 degrees the bottom fan is blowing into the side of the tent on medium
20160627_042129.jpg

Main cola
20160627_023002.jpg

Final wet weight
917 grams
So if i cut it 20% im looking at 183 grams or 6.55 oz minimum lets hope.

Now anyome who wants to guess weight or change there guess go for it
A big thank you to you guys for helping me and following along . Im gonna post dry weight after cure. It was a lot of fun doing hydro AFTER I stopped killin it
I took her down in 95 days so 3 months of work for approx. 2 ounce per month of yield for me is good
@dcat0921 dont think im going to take you out
@derek420colorado thank you for helping me constantly and pushing me
@HotBunz thank you for giving me the tough love

Attachments

• 20160626_171632.jpg
    20160626_171632.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 46
I am going to say that my guess of between 175-200 is going to be right on the money @jtrain252. I am so Super proud of you for finishing out your first hydro grow that is straight baller!!! We need to get you your badges, let me see if I can get a mod or two to stop by and give you what you deserve my friend. I have absolutely loved following along and helping out where I could. I am so pissed that you had the mishap in the middle cause I think she could have been a contenda. but hey that is how we all learn, as they say lessons learned hardedst are learned best. I need you to take another picture of the finished buds that are hanging in the tent ALL the bud in one picture and I will give my guess. As it stands right now I am going to say that you are going to yield 179 dried and cured, and that is subject to change. Here comes a flood of Rep Slaps my friend, and for god sakes man take some friggin close ups of the finished buds that is what everyone wants lol!!!!

Ok 3 day dry------cut and trimmed into jars

First grow in soil was 3 plants= 3 oz

First hydro grow- 1 Plant.....................................................................................5.90 OZ!!!!! plus im positive we sampled at least 1/8th SO grand total is 6.00OZ which is an oz better then what i thought and shattered my previous grow....WOOHOOOO

Jars have been sitting for 12 hours one is 60% humidity one is 61%
not gonna open them for a week unless the humidity shoots up

Ok 3 day dry------cut and trimmed into jars

First grow in soil was 3 plants= 3 oz

First hydro grow- 1 Plant.....................................................................................5.90 OZ!!!!! plus im positive we sampled at least 1/8th SO grand total is 6.00OZ which is an oz better then what i thought and shattered my previous grow....WOOHOOOO

Jars have been sitting for 12 hours one is 60% humidity one is 61%
not gonna open them for a week unless the humidity shoots up
Growing like a boss

Back