Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Harry_Kovert how is ours so different i know how to grow and done several photo grows but new to autos but that a gigantic difference and should resemble each other soon lol
giphy.gif

There are many different variables that dictate size. Phenotype, Lighting, Nutrition, Root health, VPD, Difference in growth mediums etc etc

I know but is that normal with autos to be so drastically different mine got the best light and best root treatment and fed megacrop had a bout that seemed to be start of root rot or just dying off because she was outdoors for a week and it poured the rain for 4 days I brought her back inside and had kt cleared up in 3 days she was bright green and thriving I didn't think they'd be that big of difference it's like 2 different strains lol I've had photo plants and they've grown pretty well exact in size and weight just small differences I'd never seen same strain be so far apart is why I asked it's crazy seeing how big some are and how small others are and from same breeder but you learn something new everyday and learning today its pretty well just luck of getting good seed had 3 royal dwarf and all 3 are different slightly except one did something I've not found in journals yet and turned dark purple on last few buds I did partial harvest in 3 stages last stage all buds got purp and some turned almost black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back