Australian bastard cannabis auto?

Odissey

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Is there an auto version of australian bastard cannabis with little smell?

Can anyone point me to where I can find?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Is there an auto version of australian bastard cannabis with little smell?

Can anyone point me to where I can find?

Thanks!
I don't know if it has little smell or not (I've just seen other people's posts about it), but RocBud has an auto based on ABC called "Auto Purple Bastard Eater". MVB currently has it in stock.

Just checked it. Looks amazing! Too bad it is sold out and I am europe based anyway… I bought some ABC seeds from Nomad seeds “Monster hunter” which looked very promising but none of the 6 seeds I tried to germinate popped… still have 3, maybe I will still have some luck.

Just checked it. Looks amazing! Too bad it is sold out and I am europe based anyway… I bought some ABC seeds from Nomad seeds “Monster hunter” which looked very promising but none of the 6 seeds I tried to germinate popped… still have 3, maybe I will still have some luck.
Bummer. The APBE's description implies that it's finicky about germination methods, maybe that's a trait of the ABC and affecting the Monster Hunter too?

Bummer. The APBE's description implies that it's finicky about germination methods, maybe that's a trait of the ABC and affecting the Monster Hunter too?
Most likely. Another 2 seeds that did not germinate… still have 2 after all but wondering whether I should change my germ method.

Also tried multiverse to get theauto purple bastard eater, but I have to spend 100$ + 10$ stealth + 35$ shipping for them to ship to Europe. Thats quite steep… anyone in europe that has some pet project abc auto beans to sell please dm.

Back