Indoor Auto anesthesia pyramid seed bank medi indoor

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blues, Bubba kush
Just brought 5 seeds got 7 from herbies plus a free one for another run in the future not bad
Waiting on the others turning up so I can get cracking lol,
Nooob when it comes to autos but have a rough plan I'm guna go with and adjust accordingly.....
Plan
12 flowers 10 anesthesia and 2 randoms if all turn out fems
Will be veggies on two large t5s veg
Flower 2 x400w mantis
thinking 18/6 atm may change
pots 17"squares ⬜ diy
Dirt still sourcing
So yeah this the rough plan any input welcome soon be few pics up of stuff happening maybe room build I don't know yet for no peace

Welcome to afn! You found a great place to information and help if necessary. Sounds Like yiu have a good plan in place. I think herbies is a fantastic place to source beans.
Your first time with autos?

Sorry for late reply
Properly yes first time, I've messed around....... I'm in the process of choosing my soil mix atm still uming and arring no rush

Screenshot_2017-10-16-11-09-46.png
Screenshot_2017-10-16-11-07-06.png
Thoughts on this stuff, might need abit of fine tuning but.....
Thanks for any input ;-)

Welcome to afn! You found a great place to information and help if necessary. Sounds Like yiu have a good plan in place. I think herbies is a fantastic place to source beans.
Your first time with autos?
Cheers buddy

It sounds good, not sure what the composted wood fiber is. That would be the only issue with canna growing. Is it formulated for that? There is plenty of info on the forum here to search. And its better to start slow instead of fast.

Back