Indoor Auto Berry, Auto widow, Low Ryder #2

Agreed! Oh yeah, I never met a Haze I didn't like either! lol

Nice work man i bet cleaning that thing up too a few days

Damn sure did! My hands were so sore from trimming! lol

One of my projects is to get that crossed with PJ into an Auto... loking forward to that! what agreat flavor, buzz, and med effect!

Sounds like you have your Plan too Man..

Is this the one that you are gonna name in honor of your Bro..?

I'm gonna stick up some Hybrid KISS pages..shortly.
Need to take time to get them written and posted.
Running behind as normal...:lol:

Do you have any Kona pollen sitting around...or are you gonna have to grow it out first.
I'd think 6-8 weeks for JEM to be ready.
Looks like the ffirst two pots I germed (6 plants) are all Female..
But I have a larger selection coming up..so I'm sorted.

Saw your expected harvest weight in another thread..Mighty..
Fattening karma sent..

I have never met a Haze I didn't like!
That Kona Haze sounds delicious!
Amen...:clap:

Sounds like you have your Plan too Man..

Is this the one that you are gonna name in honor of your Bro..?

I'm gonna stick up some Hybrid KISS pages..shortly.
Need to take time to get them written and posted.
Running behind as normal...:lol:

Do you have any Kona pollen sitting around...or are you gonna have to grow it out first.
I'd think 6-8 weeks for JEM to be ready.
Looks like the ffirst two pots I germed (6 plants) are all Female..
But I have a larger selection coming up..so I'm sorted.

Saw your expected harvest weight in another thread..Mighty..
Fattening karma sent..

Amen...:clap:

No, the one for my brother hs to be a sativa dom through and through.. def must have a bb in the line! (Long background story)

I'll be looking forward to your KISS pages.. very much!

I'll have to grow em out first... they are vegging now.. and hangin on though the thrips bs

Cloning and sexing soon... have 4 so hopefully can get males and females
for breeding and cloning for outdoor

Thank you for your good karma! I may need it... hoping they keep fattening... the trich production is def amping up!

pics 01-06-2011 AF Day 57 Day 36 Day 8 (Day 1 reset 2)

View attachment 345View attachment 346View attachment 347View attachment 348View attachment 349View attachment 350View attachment 351View attachment 352View attachment 353
View attachment 354View attachment 355View attachment 356View attachment 357View attachment 358View attachment 359View attachment 360View attachment 361View attachment 362

Notice the Trichs are forming up real nice on Photos 8 and 10!

OK, so 2 of the newest 6.... died... dried out overnight on me! aghhh! $24 worth of seed dead!

So, I dropped 2 replcements and now I check moisture on soil every 6 hours max!
So a lowryder and a widow are a few days behind the rest.
Wiz... any thoughts on my pot size?

You know...I kinda feel sad when they start looking like that..
because I know it will not be long before they are chopped..and we will not be able to gaze at them any more.

They are looking Nicely mature..I want to nip one with my fingers to sniff..they will be rich and rounded smelling now...

Beautiful Bro...

I haven't grown in that shaped pot before..
But I have seen them grown in them...
and they seem to like it..
IMO...just More root space to share.

I Like more Drop on mine..12 inches..ideal...
But..
the way your girls grow..they will probably stretch the grow room height to the Max again...

Fingers Crossed....:eek:

You know...I kinda feel sad when they start looking like that..
because I know it will not be long before they are chopped..and we will not be able to gaze at them any more.

They are looking Nicely mature..I want to nip one with my fingers to sniff..they will be rich and rounded smelling now...

Beautiful Bro...

I haven't grown in that shaped pot before..
But I have seen them grown in them...
and they seem to like it..
IMO...just More root space to share.

I Like more Drop on mine..12 inches..ideal...
But..
the way your girls grow..they will probably stretch the grow room height to the Max again...

Fingers Crossed....:eek:

I know what you mean... melancholy ying and yang... good too see.. exciting to be harvesting... but sad not to look at them anymore.. fortunatley, multi stages continue! lol

God, I only wish you could be here to see in perrson.. nip a bud with ur fingers... sniff... and then smoke a test bud with me.. flllowed by a chocolate!
I'd love to entertain you as a guest, my friend... if you ever come to the US hit me up first.

I appreciate the pot reccomendations... I thought I'd try and reduce root space a bit to keep the height down a hair... got a little outta hand this round! And, given the bubbler water vigor on round 2... I'm gonna need the advantage! I like the bigger pots.. feel like they have plenty of room.. but maybe too much? lol
Also, wanted to take your advice on multiple per pot.. as that will save me some time and energy on watering (carry each plant to the bathroom tub to water). 3 at a time or more will be wuicker and easier... and plus... these tubs have a water-catch on the bottom... makes it easy to handle runoff.

You're prob right... they prob will stretch again! lol
pics to come...

pics 01-07-2011 AF Day 58 Day 37 Day 9 (Day 2 reset 2)

View attachment 430View attachment 431View attachment 432View attachment 433View attachment 434View attachment 435View attachment 436View attachment 437View attachment 438View attachment 439View attachment 440View attachment 441View attachment 442View attachment 443View attachment 443View attachment 444View attachment 445View attachment 446View attachment 447View attachment 448View attachment 449View attachment 450View attachment 451View attachment 452 View attachment 453View attachment 454View attachment 455View attachment 456View attachment 457View attachment 458View attachment 459
:buds::buds::buds::buds::buds::buds::buds::buds::buds:
1.png

Last edited:
Back