Indoor Auto Berry, Auto widow, Low Ryder #2

Hey, Don't think I have forgotten to send your light brother...
I'm just waiting on my check so I can go to the UPS store I went to the post office this morning and they wouldn't send it with the hood ...

Look at all that harvesting going on. Bet you've been a busy man recently. Can't wait till you top off your number for that one plant ya got and see the total.

me 2 but I have to be patient and let the new seed devlop! soooo hard to wait lookin at all those mature crystally buds... lol

Wow in two months you've turned into a master grower... hope I'm able to maintain that same track record. Very impressive. I just read this entire thread from start to finish ++rep!

Good man JM, good man!

Thanks bro! feels good to have recovered from hell... in fact its made itmore rewarding and I got a little extra education on the way through. Thanks for the compliments bro.. :)

View attachment 7744View attachment 7745

first pic is the rest of the tall auto berry.. bringing its final total to 54 Gs
and second is white widow the crystally one you saw last... its total is 38 gs

remember those 2 were through ph swings still and the end of thrips infections...
still waiting to finalize the big blueberry who's current total is 77 Gs!

still waiting on the blueberry huh?

Really like the pics. Nice full bags. I know you're feeling rich these days!

just those three that were stunted early on....m i'm feeling strangely poor anyway... maybe its all the bills flowin in like a tsunami!

Back