Supplanter

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
SeedBank : Dutch Passion

Strain: Auto Blueberry

Did it autoflower?: Y

Soil/hydro: Soil

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients GMB + AN Additives

Light (kind and schedule): 24/0 lighting, LED lighting + 20 - 30 hours of sunlight every week

From seed to harvest date: 82 days

Dry Yield: 79 g after drying and then curing for 10 days I scaled it out on my small scale.
I been smoking it while it was drying, I also lost about 8-10 grams to bot rot while I was drying it, the main big cola.
(This stuff was already smoking good with just 1 day of drying)
Grow Journal for this plant here: http://autoflower.net/forums/index.php?threads/first-grow-blueberry.43343/page-4

High/Effect Duration:
1 - 2 hours.

BAG APPEAL: *****

THE GROWTH: *****
First plant I grew.

THE SMELL: *****
Smells like Blueberry and fruity, I used Bud Candy on it so it had a sickly sweet smell and taste of cotton candy for a few days after drying. Now after a few days of curing it just smells like Blueberry and floral with a little musk
It sometimes smells like very sweet coffee or mocha. No skunky smell at all.

THE SMOKE: *****
I mostly smoke it in a Bong but I tried using RAW rolling papers and vaping as well, all good.
Tasted like Blueberry, fruits and cotton candy before curing, maybe because of the Bud Candy but after curing the cotton candy taste and smell has gone away which is good because it was almost too sweet.
Tastes amazing overall. My lady friends all love it because its so sweet.
I and everyone who's tried it says it leaves a sweet blueberry after taste in the chest and throat that lingers there for a good while after smoking.

THE HIGH: *****
Strong weed. Relaxing. Pretty Euphoric. Makes me lazy, too strong for smoking during my day job.
I normally drink when I'm smoking so my high gets stronger than smoking alone.
My girlfriend tried this as her first time smoking weed and she passed out after 2 or 3 bong hits.

The tingle first starts in at my eyes then flows to my head and then down my body then feel complexly relaxed.

Glad you're grow was so rewarding good job

Well done on the grow and the report! I grow out DP's BB photo and have fantastic results.

Back