Autos with those old school 90s Blueberry terps

Pistil_Pete

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I tried Dutch Passions Blueberry, and Fastbuds Blueberry and they just did not smell like Blueberry at all. I might have got a bad pheno, thats possible, I did have a White Label freebie Northern Lights from NASC, that came close on the cure, but it wasn't the same. Anybody out there ever find a strain that has that classic Blueberry aroma when dried and cured?

iv heard good things about linda seeds fat blueberry
I tried Dutch Passions Blueberry, and Fastbuds Blueberry and they just did not smell like Blueberry at all. I might have got a bad pheno, thats possible, I did have a White Label freebie Northern Lights from NASC, that came close on the cure, but it wasn't the same. Anybody out there ever find a strain that has that classic Blueberry aroma when dried and cured?

Rocbud blueberry slushy is very blueberry. Dreambeans has several crosses with it and nightowl has a cross of it too I think

Hi @Pistil_Pete
Take a look at Blue Star Seeds. It's a friend of mine who is working together with DJ Short , he used his old seed lines for new hybrids and I think I have seen he offered also old pure DJ lines. I was gifted the 90's blues as regular seeds to work with and create a autoflower version.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

I saw these a few months back, and read some great reviews, I actually almost bought a pack, but waited, and now they're sold out. In the US, they're hard to find! I'm still on the look out for them!
It is difficult to locate, but there are a few crosses readily available. Sirius Blue is the first that comes to mind.

:pass:

Check out Groundupgenes they have 2 separate regular blueberry seed offerings that they have worked from both the blue microverse and DJ short lines. I haven't run the line yet but plan to after my current run is over.

Probably very hard to find...but bluestreak by mdanzig was bang on blueberry terps and had that amazing warm blissful relaxation that a true blueberry brings to the table.
They were a tiny auto but of amazing quality.
I still have 20-30 beans I got from mdanzig..just haven't popped them yet. They're getting old now so probably repro them sometime this year. I'm still looking for his original sour60 seed stock.

Back