Auto flower confusion

paulg

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All things Twisted Tree
I’m looking at some seeds that are “autoflower male/ female”. Isn’t a seed thats an auto flower , female By definition?

Nah, what you're talking about is "feminized". Autoflower means it's gonna go into flower without any change in light shedule. Feminized means it's always gonna be female.

I’m looking at some seeds that are “autoflower male/ female”. Isn’t a seed thats an auto flower , female By definition?
Yep @Druid is correct. What you are looking at it autoflower regs. You would have a 50/50 chance of getting a female.

Thanks. No wonder they we’re cheaper!

Hey paul i was looken for some of those reg seed autos where may i ask did you see em?

I bought some “autoflower” thinking the same as the OP. First 3 were girls. Next 3 we’re boys. I was like WTH. Then I found out about feminized autos. I was like I wanted autoflower not autoballs when 3 boys showed.

Hey paul i was looken for some of those reg seed autos where may i ask did you see em?
I saw them on Strainly. Sorry don’t recall the company.

New420guy has some auto non feminized seeds. That’s were I bought mine then I learned the difference.

Back