Auto pot vs floraflex DTW

Reaction score
Hey guys been reading up on both auto pots and making a table and rocking the floraflex drippere and doing rockwool cubes
I’ll give you a little back round .
so currently rocking a 10x22 room with photos . Soil
“Hand watering “ 80 gallon res pump a d garden hose with wand ...
I’m running 64 plants a rip scrogged . It’s doable but .. I sure would like to be able with to get away from the house for more then a day at a time . That being said costs aside .
What do you all feel would be the better system to run : shit forgot to mention I would like to switch to autos in my main room . I have been running a 4x8 tent with autos while running the room was going but feel I wouldn’t mind getting away from photos for a bit . Have had quite good yields and quality with the autos and I wouldn’t mind shutting down. The veg room with the summer heat coming . One less room to light and keep cool
Thanks all !
Any info good or bad about both systems I’d love to hear

@Poordirt :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Leaving a hydroponic system for any length of time is risky. If you have enough money you can automate everything and monitor it remotely. I use the FloraFlex Caps and clips to hold pressure compensating drippers two per plant (in case one gets clogged). Get one of these to automate your reservoir.

2021-04-29_11-33-52.png

If you have the ability to do true living soil, it can safely be left for a week to 10 days on a water only cycle.

Thank you man o green ! Are you using living soil with the drippers ? Do you flood it or give just enough for no run off ? I wouldn’t be leaving for anymore then a weekend here and there . I was looking forward to any of the options to allow coco or RW . Love me some living soil though but mainly stick to it for outdoor I do appreciate the response brother

Back