Auto Seeds Grower of the Year 2. Leg beginning 4.20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nizmoKush we r squaring away things...i will be handling second round as i did first....covid threw us all in a limbo--we r back now..and will be up to date.woof..thanks to all who have did a checkin so i can lock that as their thread

just 2 remaining peeps to check in then thread will be locked again....update in Big Battle thread with @SOOTDAWG
ill post your pics into threads here as you progress.

3. @hairyman
6. @MesaBoogie

MesaBoogie pics
@nizmoKush we r squaring away things...i will be handling second round as i did first....covid threw us all in a limbo--we r back now..and will be up to date.woof..thanks to all who have did a checkin so i can lock that as their thread

just 2 remaining peeps to check in then thread will be locked again....update in Big Battle thread with @SOOTDAWG
ill post your pics into threads here as you progress.

3. @hairyman
6. @MesaBoogie
Hey Sootdawg, I've been updating in the BBT but I didn't know who to tag. I did 4 or 5 updates I think, I still have all the pics if you need a repost. I'll be sure to tag you for all future updates as well ! :cheers:
19.png
20.png
26.jpg
31.jpg
41.jpg
48.jpg
56.jpg

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    738.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sootdawg, I've been updating in the BBT but I didn't know who to tag. I did 4 or 5 updates I think, I still have all the pics if you need a repost. I'll be sure to tag you for all future updates as well ! :cheers:
No problem we’re getting that situated and you can do you like other people if you wanna shoot me those pictures in my inbox.... Though I can easily look you up to find them. Thanks

No problem we’re getting that situated and you can do you like other people if you wanna shoot me those pictures in my inbox.... Though I can easily look you up to find them. Thanks
No problems, I'll get those to you sometime late tonight.

Yes up to date on me I believe. So from now on any update where ever that update is ill tag you and then you update here on the threadmark?.. sorry fkrst time battler here

Yes up to date on me I believe. So from now on any update where ever that update is ill tag you and then you update here on the threadmark?.. sorry fkrst time battler here
yes.......tag me in the big battle thread........and ill copy/paste the pics and add them here to your threadmark.

@SOOTDAWG - my threadmarks look perfect :greencheck: Thanks Dawg. :toke:
46.HJ1.JPG
51.HJ1 b.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back