Strain:
Steel City Blues

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro:
Potters Gold Soil

Nutes:

General Organics Line

Light (kind and schedule):

First 2 weeks under T5 110 watt lighting.
Then under 400 watt HPS for rest of grow.

From seed to harvest date: 67 days

Dry Yield: 34.5g

High/Effect Duration:
The duration between smoking times was almost 4 hours. I judge the effectiveness of a strain by how often my wife has to smoke and the time between smoking and how she functions. I rate Steel City very good. She was doing many things before I got up this morning.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Even though its dried it has remained dark green. Looks cool compared to other strains

THE GROWTH: *****

A very easy grow.

THE SMELL: *****
This is where we have problems. We're not good at describing smell. This one didn't have a common citrus smell. Early on she described as a diesel aroma and I said fruity with a fuel smell. Now, as it's dried it has a pleasant almost clean medicine smell along with some fuel or diesel odor.

THE SMOKE: *****
Not harsh at all, burns even. Tastes the same inhaling as exhaling.

THE HIGH: *****

Besides enough pain relief and the ability to do a lot more than usual she also got a good buzz from it. Very energetic for her. I am not much of a smoker, so I haven't tried it yet. But I will soon.

Pictures:
Here's a couple photos showing it compared to another strain that is not a Mephisto. The Steel City is the dark green.

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_0504.jpg
    IMG_0504.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 297
This is one we definitely will be ordering more seeds of. My wife already wants to get another one going but I don't have the room right now. Still have 2 seeds, they will be next.

:slap:Thanks for the nice smoke report.Glad to see your wife enjoyed it and i'm sure you will also.

Back