Autopot growth expectations.

Reaction score
Hello, I' turned the autopot rez on 2 days ago. Everything is looking very niceeee, the 8 plants in 15l pots have gone through about 40l of feed out the rez in two days. I don't really know what to expect growth wise, I'm using megacrop 2 part in gl coco and pebbles and gl pebbles in base 2 inches, and the plants seem to be loving it I'm using the calc guide off greenleaf website, I don't know weather to up the dose yet they've been vegging for a couple of weeks and are a ft tall and wider than the pots I'm growing blue cheese photo strains, I've topped them and have cleaned them up to the tip ready for the stretch, keeping tnem vegging for another few weeks yet. Will they explode soon??? Cheers @Mañ'O'Green you are the megacrop guy around these parts I've heard haha

Really depends on Genetics the size. Tall big plants will be tall and big, small tiny things will be small and tiny. Are you using fabric pots or plastic ? I use a 110 gallon rez and feed them the same from seed to harvest. Welcome to the easy life. :smiley1:
EDIT: I'm off MegaCrop in coco and back on jacks 321. MegaCrop kept sticking to my rez walls.

Really depends on Genetics the size. Tall big plants will be tall and big, small tiny things will be small and tiny. Are you using fabric pots or plastic ? I use a 110 gallon rez and feed them the same from seed to harvest. Welcome to the easy life. :smiley1:
EDIT: I'm off MegaCrop in coco and back on jacks 321. MegaCrop kept sticking to my rez walls.
Not had any residue in the rez yet seems pretty clean the megacrop 2 part, and yeah I get that hahah but I'm just wondering when they start to take off as I've heard you get mega growth wirh autopots and I'm using the plastic pots, it's my first go.

@Watweed_2009 I have done a lot of work with the MC 2 Part. here is a link to a spreadsheet calculator to help you keep all of the nutrients in balance.

2021-08-02_12-50-19.jpg

The starting water PPM calculates the Ca in your starting water at about 28% of the total PPM. If you know your warer is higher or lower in Ca it can be adjusted.

@Watweed_2009 I have done a lot of work with the MC 2 Part. here is a link to a spreadsheet calculator to help you keep all of the nutrients in balance.

View attachment 1350948

The starting water PPM calculates the Ca in your starting water at about 28% of the total PPM. If you know your warer is higher or lower in Ca it can be adjusted.
I knew you'd pop off with a scientific spreadsheet haha. I'm doing photo strains blue cheese so I don't know how that would relate, but I think I'm just going to up my dosage a bit and see what happens. They're doing really well on just the megacrop calculator. So I might just give them 10 percent more for now.

I knew you'd pop off with a scientific spreadsheet haha. I'm doing photo strains blue cheese so I don't know how that would relate, but I think I'm just going to up my dosage a bit and see what happens. They're doing really well on just the megacrop calculator. So I might just give them 10 percent more for now.
Oh shyte! I have not done the spreadsheet for Photoperiods yet!

Most new growers mess around way to much and cause issues. Chill out. Just follow your schedule first round and make changes next round if needed.

Most new growers mess around way to much and cause issues. Chill out. Just follow your schedule first round and make changes next round if needed.
True. Its going too well at moment haha. I just feel they can take a bit more nutes. I've done autos before and they were a right ballache so I've gone photos.

Back