New Grower Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue grow

Harvested 2 of the girlscout cookies yesterday. Stickiest plants I've ever trimmed. Cant wait to have a taste.

Attachments

• received_435410610612287.jpeg
    received_435410610612287.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 54
  • received_2276874302403905.jpeg
    received_2276874302403905.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 39
  • received_296908554585923.jpeg
    received_296908554585923.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 44
Here the last Girlscout cookies. This is easy a 4oz plant. I'm very impressed with this lady. Buds are huge. MIn cola as big as a wine bottle !!

Attachments

• IMG_20190620_172421_617.jpg
    IMG_20190620_172421_617.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 37
  • received_2565415330424787.jpeg
    received_2565415330424787.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 39
  • received_1197671443774323.jpeg
    received_1197671443774323.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 36
  • received_2486389938256609.jpeg
    received_2486389938256609.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20190620_172421_618.jpg
    IMG_20190620_172421_618.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 36
Here the last Girlscout cookies. This is easy a 4oz plant. I'm very impressed with this lady. Buds are huge. MIn cola as big as a wine bottle !!
Very nice looking. My first grow was really small but still ended up with almost 5 oz dry wt. My current girl is maybe 1/2 that, might get a little more. You look to have much better density in those colas than I did. I had nice colas but with some gap and spacing.

Very nice looking. My first grow was really small but still ended up with almost 5 oz dry wt. My current girl is maybe 1/2 that, might get a little more. You look to have much better density in those colas than I did. I had nice colas but with some gap and spacing.
The last 2 were like that. I over packed my tent and some of the plants ended up being photo . So I didn't get to maximize space . But this lady turn out awsome heavy and dense with huge buds. Have some chemdogs and a northernights going right now. Hope they can be similar in size

Nice, how many days from seed??? I just harvested some fast buds Girl Scout Cookies, I sampled a bud after only cureing for 10 days, it was great, only to get better with time! Mine went 76 days before chopping her cola, 86 days before chopping her bottom. She is kinda on the small side. Just curious to know the final time line.

Nice, how many days from seed??? I just harvested some fast buds Girl Scout Cookies, I sampled a bud after only cureing for 10 days, it was great, only to get better with time! Mine went 76 days before chopping her cola, 86 days before chopping her bottom. She is kinda on the small side. Just curious to know the final time line.
I popped my seeds in jiffy pellets on March 5th. 3 autoseeds girlscout and 3 autoseeds gorilla glue. Both strains were advertised as the same seed to harvest. Think 65-75 days. The gorilla glue turned out to be photos which screwed me for tent space but it is what it is. Not a huge deal just means the GG will gimmy a bigger harvest. Anyways . 2 of the GSC were harvested 4 weeks ago. Got 1.5 oz per plant lack of tent space stunted them but the smoke is connoisseur quality so I'm happy with the end product. I'm not sure on exact days for this one . But popped March 5th , transplanted march 10. Harvested June 19
So for sure past the mark given by the breeder . But I'm stoked to try this stuff. Pics don't do it justice. Absolutley gorgeous plant. Resin is damn near dripping off the buds. I'm a very happy customer. Used @greenplanet nutrients which in my opinion is some of the best out there so I'm sure it helped these great genetics reach their full potential

I popped my seeds in jiffy pellets on March 5th. 3 autoseeds girlscout and 3 autoseeds gorilla glue. Both strains were advertised as the same seed to harvest. Think 65-75 days. The gorilla glue turned out to be photos which screwed me for tent space but it is what it is. Not a huge deal just means the GG will gimmy a bigger harvest. Anyways . 2 of the GSC were harvested 4 weeks ago. Got 1.5 oz per plant lack of tent space stunted them but the smoke is connoisseur quality so I'm happy with the end product. I'm not sure on exact days for this one . But popped March 5th , transplanted march 10. Harvested June 19
So for sure past the mark given by the breeder . But I'm stoked to try this stuff. Pics don't do it justice. Absolutley gorgeous plant. Resin is damn near dripping off the buds. I'm a very happy customer. Used @greenplanet nutrients which in my opinion is some of the best out there so I'm sure it helped these great genetics reach their full potential
Thank you very much for the info, i'm kinda new to this growing stuff, I've heard a lot about breeders harvest times:rofl:, I guess the best way to tell comes with a lot of, how ever you spell it, expeariance! I just harvested a GSC plant in 2 phases, the cola 1st.,very sticky, about 10 days into the cure, I took a bud out of the jar to sample yesterday, WOW---Very sparkly and very gooood smoke! It is only going to get better with time! Harvested her 2nd. half yesterday, 85 days. That is a very Strong strain!! Bummer on the suprize photo's. I'm going to check out those nutes? Been thinking of changing after Sensi bloom by Advanced nute's is all gone. Thanks again for the feed back-------:jointman:

Thank you very much for the info, i'm kinda new to this growing stuff, I've heard a lot about breeders harvest times:rofl:, I guess the best way to tell comes with a lot of, how ever you spell it, expeariance! I just harvested a GSC plant in 2 phases, the cola 1st.,very sticky, about 10 days into the cure, I took a bud out of the jar to sample yesterday, WOW---Very sparkly and very gooood smoke! It is only going to get better with time! Harvested her 2nd. half yesterday, 85 days. That is a very Strong strain!! Bummer on the suprize photo's. I'm going to check out those nutes? Been thinking of changing after Sensi bloom by Advanced nute's is all gone. Thanks again for the feed back-------:jointman:
Keep up the good work. The finish time that are advertised are a general guideline. Two of my GSC finished around the 65-70 day mark and my third was almost a full month after. The gorilla glues are struggling . I have been working nights the past month th and a but so they have been neglected unfortunately. But I'm.putying them into flush as of this Friday. I'll harvest what I harvest. Should still get 3-4 oz per plant. They'll be lots of small stuff but I'll make some coconut oil and hash with it. I'm always learning. And having a great time doing it. Have a sour diesel and a laughing buddah vegging outside on the deck once my chemdog tent is harvested in about 2 weeks I'll bring the 2 off the deck and flip the lights. I can't wait to try that laughing buddah !!

Back