Auto Seeds Autoseeds Gorilla Glue?

SHRED

"Onward through the fog!" - Oat Willie
Reaction score
They list it as a Sativa and in the description they call it an Indica.

Also, this company has no email or discernable way to reach them and won't reply to my Instagram messages.

I was considering purchasing from them but now I'm not so sure.

Anytime I see big name genetics (ie gorilla glue, gelato, cookies etc) I want to know the lineage. Many won't have any of the named strain.

Quite a few stick a cool known name on a bag of seeds and push them out the door.
That's enough for me to not use a company. Might be great genetics, but of it says "gorilla glue", I expect it to track back to the [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] cut.

Something to watch for if you find GG4 in an auto.
SmartSelect_20190814-072329_Chrome.jpg

They list it as a Sativa and in the description they call it an Indica.

Also, this company has no email or discernable way to reach them and won't reply to my Instagram messages.

I was considering purchasing from them but now I'm not so sure.

I gave it a shot and the btc processor has a glitch where I used their copy button to copy the amount but got prompted to enter a bit more, what I assume is the transaction fee. I pm’ed @Autoseeds here no response, I pm’ed them on Facebook and they replied that the issue had already been resolved and I assume they ate the small fee. They could make it easier to contact them, but I won’t complain since the customer service was good once contacted, actually before. This was within 24hrs.

I read a couple post where it was mentioned that auto gg might loose it auto-ness
It would have to be bred out.
It takes several generations to bring in a photo strain, cross, back cross etc. To get the auto gene to stabilize. There are companies that will sell these as auto.

The herm problem could be bred out, but it would be an arduous task. Especially with products on the market to combat the herm gene. Like Optic Foliars Switch.

Guys running large [HASHTAG]#s[/HASHTAG] either avoid the genetics with the issue, or preventitively treat.

Sometimes a cut is just that good.

I'm partial to the gelato 33, but has the same trait.
51G8Ap+x9KL._AC_SY400_.jpg

It would have to be bred out.
It takes several generations to bring in a photo strain, cross, back cross etc. To get the auto gene to stabilize. There are companies that will sell these as auto.

The herm problem could be bred out, but it would be an arduous task. Especially with products on the market to combat the herm gene. Like Optic Foliars Switch.

Guys running large [HASHTAG]#s[/HASHTAG] either avoid the genetics with the issue, or preventitively treat.

Sometimes a cut is just that good.

I'm partial to the gelato 33, but has the same trait.View attachment 1094322

Is either so prevalent that you should start a certain amount of seedlings more than you need to allow for culling?

I've run the [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] cut in photo, I had no issues. But that was photo, and I keep things tight and dark.

When brought to an auto, it doesn't seem to be light leaks, obviously, but other stresses, usually right before the plant transitions into flower may trigger it.

I've ran the mephisto 4 assed monkey, that's got GG#4 in it and had no issues, and running another auto cross now, but that one doesn't count, I've been spraying for reversal, so she's an it intentionally.

I don't think I'd start extra unless I found issues or read about issues with that breeders cross.

Just something to be watching for!

I started two GG's and must confirm that the hermie trait is still alive and well. Here is how one plant ended.

Calyx? - 4.jpg
Calyx? - 5.jpg
Calyx? - 8.jpg

I chopped her/him after confirming that these were pollen sacs and they were on every stem.

Her sister, also Autoseeds, is looking like a great plant. I ma sure it won't be a 50% rate for all, but do know that's it happens.

Here is the remaining plant at Day 55. I am very happy with her.
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg

I had 2 GG auto that did not autoflower and both hermied and had immature seeds. they said there was a "bad batch" of GG Auto seeds that did not auto

Back