Strain: Auto Ultimate.

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: DWC

Nutes: Canna in vegetative. Advanced Nutrients in bloom

Light (kind and schedule): GN MS0006 and HS1 @ 20/4 schedule

From seed to harvest date: 88 days.

Dry Yield: 274g

Growth (MedGrower answers):
I consider myself as a fairly regular gardener who has taken upon himself to learn a thing or two but certainly I am no expert. That is why I think that combination of DP's AutoUltimate, Grow Northern's LED -lights and Advanced Nutrients -nutrients manages to create an illusion that I must be really good at this.

I grew this using deep water culture -method using a approx 31 litres reservoir and 600 lpm airpump. Throughout the growth cycle I found this strain to be extremely hardy and forgiving. Doing LST and supercropping I managed to break couple branches and even when I left them without care after my unfortunate error, these babies just fixed themselves. Even when I snapped one already budding branch in
middle of flowering and broke it to 90 degree angle with over half of the actual stem cut, that managed to heal just fine and continue the bud growth fairly normal. It was the level of vigour that was amazing to observe.

At peak EC of 1.5 in the early flowering and mainly 1.3 for the rest of the flowering I found the AutoUltimate to be really thirsty for water in particular. At the peak of the generative period between 2nd to 4th week on flowering the plants would drink even 5 litres a day combined. Overall I'd recommend this strain to anyone. If you are a beginner you are going to have easy time to get bigger yields and if you are experienced, you are going to get harvests that will truly shock even you.

High/Effect Duration (Patient answers):
When vapourized, the pain relief lasts a full 60 to 90 minutes, while the relaxing effect continues to linger up to 3 hours.

Medical effect (Patient answers):
I have MS and I regularly experience three types of severe pain: neuropathic pain, spasticity and sometimes inflammatory pain from an unrelated condition (endometriosis). While CBD-rich strains help me to manage spasticity, it often isn't enough to help with my neuropathic pain. Thankfully, AutoUltimate helps me with all three types of pain, and has a soothing, relaxing effect that doesn't trigger or aggravate fatigue. I prefer to vape a small quantity, frequently throughout the day to manage pain, and AutoUltimate doesn't interfere with my mental focus either. AutoUltimate begins to relax my muscles as soon as I vape, and the neuropathic pain settles down within 15 minutes. The vapour had a delicious blueberry flavour in the first couple weeks after harvesting, but as the bud aged, that became just a hint of berry. Smoking the bud didn't provide the pleasant flavour experience, but the pain relief took effect almost instantly. When taken orally (cannabis infused coconut oil, see technique here: http://skunkpharmresearch.com/extracting-with-oils-and-fats/), the medical effects are felt within 30 to 45 minutes and lasts for about 6 hours, and using the medicine this way treats my spasticity better than CBD-rich strains I've used in the past. I would whole-heartedly recommend AutoUltimate to other medical users who struggle with severe chronic pain.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

THE GROWTH: *****

THE SMELL: ****

THE VAPE: *****

THE SMOKE: ****

MED EFFECTS: *****

Thanks for the report !

I like this kind of medical information, which are a not so easy to find on autoflower strains..

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the report !

I like this kind of medical information, which are a not so easy to find on autoflower strains..

:thumbsup:

Thank you! Yeah I agree it can be difficult to find good medical information on autoflower strains. I am glad you found this helpful!

Back