midIN

always learning.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
So it's 11/13 and I soaked a big bud bean last night and will sow today.

Strain- Big Bud
Breeder- Seed Stockers
Medium- CyCo Coco
Nutes- @Greenleaf Nutrients plus MC Enhancement, MaxiCrop seaweed extract. Mother Earth molasses
Lights- AutoCob from @BigSm0 at the CobShop.net
3gal airpot.
I was lucky enough to be gifted some of these beans, that are hard to get here I hear. So to the person who was able to donate them it very much appreciated. Now let's show that we need Seed Stockers here in the USA. Anyone else I forgot to tag please feel free to tag along

1542130702271..jpg
1542131147815..jpg

I intent to run some of Seedstockers catalogue after I finish my current round so, if you don't mind I'll be in here watching how yours will do until it's my time! Good luck! :pass:

Last edited:
Awesome very glad to have you join me, this is my first seed stockers and it's not gonna be my last either. I hardcore scoped out thier beans and ya they are some must have's, and the prices well ur not going to beat that anywhere except making ur own.
I intent to run some of Seedstockers catalogue when I finish my current round so, if you don't mind I'll be in here watching how yours will do until it's my time! Good luck! :pass:

Oh yeah cant wait to see you do your thing :headbang:

Up and running and on the MegaCrop already
IMG_20181119_150032.jpg

Shes up and ready to go, big leave already I hope that's a good sign.
IMG_20181124_142600.jpg

Got few seed stockers beans in the mail coming bcn powerplant, bcn critical xxl, big bud, fingers something?, Northern lights, thanks for the vendor list @Seedstockers_Mischa seed city for the quick easy order and best price and selection. With great freebies to pick from got some heavy weight fruit punch I believe

Got few seed stockers beans in the mail coming bcn powerplant, bcn critical xxl, big bud, fingers something?, Northern lights, thanks for the vendor list @Seedstockers_Mischa seed city for the quick easy order and best price and selection. With great freebies to pick from got some heavy weight fruit punch I believe

Great ! I cant wait to see more of SS grow from you ! BTW: fingers something is Sticky Fingers :D

Good to know, that seed_city works well !

Back